Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 57 to 64 of 70

  1. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    151
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    No update email here.
    Me neither! Seriously, have no idea why I am having SO MANY problems with Mobi as of late.

    I sent them another email... for the umpteenth time! :bsflag:



  2. #58
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by RR Theme Designs View Post
    Me neither! Seriously, have no idea why I am having SO MANY problems with Mobi as of late.

    I sent them another email... for the umpteenth time! :bsflag:
    How about because Mobil sucks. I think we established that long ago. If someone has the courage and some money starting their own mobi would be the way to go. I will let you know if I receive the email Rooster.

  3. #59
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    151
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    How about because Mobil sucks. I think we established that long ago. If someone has the courage and some money starting their own mobi would be the way to go. I will let you know if I receive the email Rooster.
    Thanks buddy! I would but aint got the cash money to jack about it! BOO!



  4. #60
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    I don't know???
    PIN
    Let me see??
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    .141
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    How about because Mobil sucks. I think we established that long ago. If someone has the courage and some money starting their own mobi would be the way to go. I will let you know if I receive the email Rooster.
    Hear hear, Mobil does suck.

  5. #61
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    PIN
    304B594E
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .148
    Posts
    20
    Wirelessly posted

    Hey all! Anyone seen the rest of the team hangin around anywhere?



  6. #62
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by kymmy442 View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    Hey all! Anyone seen the rest of the team hangin around anywhere?
    Every since I hit on Rooster I haven't seen her back

    Do you think it was something I said?

  7. #63
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by kymmy442 View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    Hey all! Anyone seen the rest of the team hangin around anywhere?
    Nope it has been a few days.

  8. #64
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    151
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Every since I hit on Rooster I haven't seen her back

    Do you think it was something I said?
    Lol! Dont be crazy! Been planning your love nest buddy!

    Been crazed with work and family that are in town right now. Hardly had time to think lately much less theme!

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •