Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 48 of 128

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    PIN
    PM me for it
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .148/.151 Hybrid
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by oilman View Post
    is this a today theme?
    Yup It is a hidden today theme, for all versions of it. Hope that's what you're looking for!



  2. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NC
    PIN
    30FD4F5D
    Device
    Storm 2- 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.320
    Posts
    103
    Quote Originally Posted by aug0211 View Post
    Yup It is a hidden today theme, for all versions of it. Hope that's what you're looking for!
    It sure is. Thanks!

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    PIN
    PM me for it
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .148/.151 Hybrid
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by oilman View Post
    It sure is. Thanks!
    Great! I hope you enjoy it

    Please consider leaving a donation (even if it's small)! I'm hoping donations come in enough to keep this theme free for those who can't pay, and also so that people can donate as much or as little as they think is right



  4. #44
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    VA Beach
    PIN
    if you can
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.230 Shrunk!!!!
    Posts
    735
    :You_Rock_Emoticon:this theme is the:censored:

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    PIN
    PM me for it
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .148/.151 Hybrid
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by watkins View Post
    :You_Rock_Emoticon:this theme is the:censored:
    Thanks, Watkins! I'm really glad you like it!

    Be sure to post your feedback here! And if you ever need help or anything feel free to PM me or post it here as well. Also, if you're able to, I'd appreciate a donation! I know that not everyone can, so if you're unable to it's no big - the theme is free after all! But it is a donation-supported theme, and I don't think I've gotten a donation from anyone here yet Maybe I did and I just missed it though... I could easily be wrong!

    Either way, I'd love a donation IF you can do it, and if not, then don't even think twice about it!

    Glad you're enjoying it!!!



  6. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    PIN
    PM me for it
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .148/.151 Hybrid
    Posts
    79
    I just sent an email out to all of my donors. If you have donated and did not get the email from me, please let me know!

    I am offering a beta test opportunity to all of my donors. I am working on a mild update (nothing crazy), and want to let my wonderful donors have the first shot at suggesting improvements on it. If you're a donor and didn't get my email, send me an email and let me know!

    If you did get the email and want to participate, just shoot me an email response back and I'll set you up with the OTA.

    Thanks!

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Africa
    PIN
    4U2C
    Device
    Torch 9800
    OS
    6.0.0.246
    Posts
    171

    Elle theme

    Quote Originally Posted by aug0211 View Post
    I just sent an email out to all of my donors. If you have donated and did not get the email from me, please let me know!

    I am offering a beta test opportunity to all of my donors. I am working on a mild update (nothing crazy), and want to let my wonderful donors have the first shot at suggesting improvements on it. If you're a donor and didn't get my email, send me an email and let me know!

    If you did get the email and want to participate, just shoot me an email response back and I'll set you up with the OTA.

    Thanks!
    Would be nice to have a desktop download! OTA gives missing COD error. Got the .jad for two versions, Classic and QL , sigh , no go!
    Last edited by 654321ROD; 07-03-2009 at 08:54 AM.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    PIN
    PM me for it
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .148/.151 Hybrid
    Posts
    79
    Are you saying QL edition and Classic are both down? OTA server had issues last night I'll check it out once I get back to my computer. Thanks for the heads up and sorry for the trouble!


    Quote Originally Posted by 654321ROD View Post
    Would be nice to have a desktop download! OTA gives missing COD error. Got the .jad for two versions, Classic and QL , sigh , no go!

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •