Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 97 to 104 of 128

  1. #97
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Upstate NY
    Device
    Droid 3
    Carrier
    Verizon Wireless
    Posts
    184
    Cool, I look forward to it.



  2. #98
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    PIN
    PM me for it
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .148/.151 Hybrid
    Posts
    79
    If any donors didn't get an email from me yesterday, send me an email and let me know I missed you!

  3. #99
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    Quote Originally Posted by aug0211 View Post
    If any donors didn't get an email from me yesterday, send me an email and let me know I missed you!
    i gave blood today



  4. #100
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    PIN
    PM me for it
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .148/.151 Hybrid
    Posts
    79
    Just wanted to check in and see how everyone was doing! Anyone leaking memory?

  5. #101
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Miami
    PIN
    30FB551F
    Device
    BlackBerry Stor
    OS
    5.0.0.320
    Posts
    398
    Quote Originally Posted by aug0211 View Post
    Just wanted to check in and see how everyone was doing! Anyone leaking memory?
    :hail::hail:Auggie, the theme is great, works just like the first version, no bugs, no leaks on memory and the file is only 300kb!!!!!! Congrats for the great theme and the VIP support and fast reply on e-mails! You're the best! :hail::hail:



  6. #102
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    PIN
    PM me for it
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .148/.151 Hybrid
    Posts
    79
    Quote Originally Posted by Le0_Br4zuC4 View Post
    :hail::hail:Auggie, the theme is great, works just like the first version, no bugs, no leaks on memory and the file is only 300kb!!!!!! Congrats for the great theme and the VIP support and fast reply on e-mails! You're the best! :hail::hail:
    Thanks, Leo!

    I appreciate the feedback and positive comments I'm also glad the theme is working well for you. I am asking everyone about memory, because the beta files that were released over the weekend have shown some leak in SOME user's phones. I can't figure it out, some users have notable leak, and other users are still completely fine.

    Makes me wonder if it's the theme or something else. Part of me wonders if it's the BBM 5.0 leak?

  7. #103
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Miami
    PIN
    30FB551F
    Device
    BlackBerry Stor
    OS
    5.0.0.320
    Posts
    398
    Quote Originally Posted by aug0211 View Post
    Thanks, Leo!

    I appreciate the feedback and positive comments I'm also glad the theme is working well for you. I am asking everyone about memory, because the beta files that were released over the weekend have shown some leak in SOME user's phones. I can't figure it out, some users have notable leak, and other users are still completely fine.

    Makes me wonder if it's the theme or something else. Part of me wonders if it's the BBM 5.0 leak?

    I am running 4.7.0.151 and BBM 5.0 ... Looking good for me :-D

  8. #104
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    PIN
    PM me for it
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .148/.151 Hybrid
    Posts
    79
    Thanks Leo. That helps. Can't figure out why *some* users are getting that darn leak!

Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •