Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 57 to 64 of 152

  1. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    151
    Posts
    189
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    i want it NOW :17:
    LOL! SOON, i promise!



  2. #58
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In a dirty dust bowl in the SW
    PIN
    CH your money maker!!!
    Device
    Storm 9530/Soon to be Droid owner
    OS
    Something 5.0 that has been shrunk! :P
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    i want it NOW :17:
    +1 to the UMPHTEENTH power!!!!:laugh2:

  3. #59
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by cmorty72 View Post
    +1 to the UMPHTEENTH power!!!!:laugh2:
    Trust me it is well worth the wait. I post a few more screenshot and additional info in a little bit (unless Rooster beats me to it).



  4. #60
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Trust me it is well worth the wait. I post a few more screenshot and additional info in a little bit (unless Rooster beats me to it).
    TEASE :Eyecrazy::Eyecrazy:

  5. #61
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73
    Quote Originally Posted by cmorty72 View Post
    +1 to the UMPHTEENTH power!!!!:laugh2:
    Trust me it is well worth the wait. I post a few more screenshot and additional info in a little bit (unless Rooster beats me to it).
    How bout u post the link in an email to me instead? :lmao: I kid! I'm syked about this theme... Looks promising



  6. #62
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    How bout u post the link in an email to me instead? :lmao: I kid! I'm syked about this theme... Looks promising
    Laney I would except I'm afraid of Rooster she knows where I live LOL

  7. #63
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    In a dirty dust bowl in the SW
    PIN
    CH your money maker!!!
    Device
    Storm 9530/Soon to be Droid owner
    OS
    Something 5.0 that has been shrunk! :P
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Laney I would except I'm afraid of Rooster she knows where I live LOL
    Then move without a forwarding address!uttahere:

  8. #64
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    West Coast
    Device
    9850 & PB
    OS
    7.0.0.362
    Carrier
    VZW
    Posts
    336
    Is it out yet...looks great and would like to have it ASAP. :17:

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •