Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 21

  1. #9
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I'm really hoping someone will release a Meterberry Theme lol
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonfyc View Post
    Wirelessly posted (storm 9530)



    Don't say that Bryans in the room.
    What there is a Meterberry theme :Eyecrazy::684::Eyecrazy::684:



  2. #10
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    What there is a Meterberry theme :Eyecrazy::684::Eyecrazy::684:
    I wish I would be all over it.

  3. #11
    oneijose is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    17
    This is my fav theme from R&R. I love the way it looks with my dark_angel(anime)! I love dark angel:07:



  4. #12
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by oneijose View Post
    This is my fav theme from R&R. I love the way it looks with my dark_angel(anime)! I love dark angel:07:
    I am not one for anime but I will admit that looks freakin cool :banana:

  5. #13
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by oneijose View Post
    This is my fav theme from R&R. I love the way it looks with my dark_angel(anime)! I love dark angel:07:
    Holy crap that is totally awesome. Love the walls you chose there. Very sweet.



  6. #14
    oneijose is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    17
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    I am not one for anime but I will admit that looks freakin cool :banana:
    Oh I love anime, specially this Dark Angel chick! I was even rocking the pink Glowberry for a couple of days just because I altered her hair and I was really loving it!

  7. #15
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by oneijose View Post
    Oh I love anime, specially this Dark Angel chick! I was even rocking the pink Glowberry for a couple of days just because I altered her hair and I was really loving it!
    That does look pretty damn sweet

  8. #16
    RR Theme Designs's Avatar
    RR Theme Designs is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    151
    Posts
    189
    A theme with meterberry slot or one designed around like meterberry? If its the former, well moodberry is rawking 2 slots for folks!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •