95xx Theme!* BBampd - Free today & Hidden Today by Natemz - Page 12
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 259

Thread: 95xx Theme!* BBampd - Free today & Hidden Today by Natemz

  1. #221
    pupdawg is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    8
    Liked
    0 times
    Duhhhh! Looking so hard I can't see what I am looking for! Sorry!

    Thanks!




  2. #222
    pupdawg is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    8
    Liked
    0 times
    Thanks for putting up with me Nate, can't see the forst for the trees! Donation coming soon!

    Clay

  3. #223
    umontgriz is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Device
    tour
    Posts
    2
    Liked
    0 times

    BBampd today NOT hidden for Tour

    This is the best looking Theme I have ever seen. Just wondering when the "Today" not today hidden will be available for the tour? Then I can enjoy this masterpiece and I'm good for a $25 donation as well.
    keep up the amazing work.

  4. #224
    jason.steelman1's Avatar
    jason.steelman1 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow jason.steelman1 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Yadkinville, NC
    PIN
    TO Beans
    Device
    Storm 2 - 9550
    OS
    .713
    Posts
    101
    Liked
    0 times
    Finally started posting on here and wanted to 're' add things everyone else has been saying, love love LOVE this theme Nate. I had become almost obsessed trying to find that 'perfect' theme after having one that came actually FROM RIMs website on my old Pearl 8110, never finding one that matched what I wanted. Came across your's here and haven't looked back. I've got 3 d/l'd and 2 are yours, one is Rellims, you two are top notch. Running it now on .230 and not a single issue, even updates my home screen weather app too.

    I plan on donating to you both very soon when payday rolls around, but is there ANY chance I could make a very simple theme request? I see these threads all over with no replies, so if you're too busy I understand. Rellims has one for AC Milan football club (soccer) and I'm a DIEHARD fan of Arsenal FC, but to this date haven't found a single BB Storm Arsenal Theme. I wouldn't mind one that looks just like Rellims' AC one, I just don't have the artistic ability to do so. Thanks in advance, and I'm willing to donate $10 ($10+ if I can get my Arsenal FC theme) for your time.

    You guys truly are gifted.

  5. #225
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jason.steelman1 View Post
    Finally started posting on here and wanted to 're' add things everyone else has been saying, love love LOVE this theme Nate. I had become almost obsessed trying to find that 'perfect' theme after having one that came actually FROM RIMs website on my old Pearl 8110, never finding one that matched what I wanted. Came across your's here and haven't looked back. I've got 3 d/l'd and 2 are yours, one is Rellims, you two are top notch. Running it now on .230 and not a single issue, even updates my home screen weather app too.

    I plan on donating to you both very soon when payday rolls around, but is there ANY chance I could make a very simple theme request? I see these threads all over with no replies, so if you're too busy I understand. Rellims has one for AC Milan football club (soccer) and I'm a DIEHARD fan of Arsenal FC, but to this date haven't found a single BB Storm Arsenal Theme. I wouldn't mind one that looks just like Rellims' AC one, I just don't have the artistic ability to do so. Thanks in advance, and I'm willing to donate $10 ($10+ if I can get my Arsenal FC theme) for your time.

    You guys truly are gifted.
    jason, I would love to make you one but I get so many requests for custom themes that I have to turn them all down now. I just simply don't have the time to put into theme making like I used to. Have you tried using a nice Arsenal wallpaper? That can make it feel very much like a custom theme if you use the team colors.
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

  6. #226
    jason.steelman1's Avatar
    jason.steelman1 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow jason.steelman1 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Yadkinville, NC
    PIN
    TO Beans
    Device
    Storm 2 - 9550
    OS
    .713
    Posts
    101
    Liked
    0 times
    No worries Nate, I know you're busy and figured as much. I'm using your BLAK series (n Blue) with a decent Arsenal crest wallpaper I found and it looks pretty good, good enough for me. Thanks for replying, and thanks again for the great themes. I will be donating around payday.

  7. #227
    jason.steelman1's Avatar
    jason.steelman1 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow jason.steelman1 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Yadkinville, NC
    PIN
    TO Beans
    Device
    Storm 2 - 9550
    OS
    .713
    Posts
    101
    Liked
    0 times
    (Below is a shot of your BLAK n Blue theme, modified into my new 'BLAK n Gooner' Theme )
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 95xx Theme!* BBampd - Free today & Hidden Today by Natemz-capture12_35_38.jpg  
    Last edited by jason.steelman1; 10-08-2009 at 12:48 PM.

  8. #228
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jason.steelman1 View Post
    (Below is a shot of my 'BBAmpdsenal' Theme )
    I'm gonna PM you with something jason.
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

  9. #229
    jason.steelman1's Avatar
    jason.steelman1 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow jason.steelman1 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Yadkinville, NC
    PIN
    TO Beans
    Device
    Storm 2 - 9550
    OS
    .713
    Posts
    101
    Liked
    0 times
    Again, I totally appreciate it Nate, forget waiting till payday, I'm going over to make a donation right now. I know it isn't much but I've gotta give at least something to the guy who now has 3 themes on my Storm :-D

    (Edited after getting the PM)

    Fantastic, this will be on my phone for a long time, no reason to change my theme anymore now
    Last edited by jason.steelman1; 10-08-2009 at 01:09 PM.
    Come on you Gunners!! Up the Arsenal!

  10. #230
    jason.steelman1's Avatar
    jason.steelman1 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow jason.steelman1 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Yadkinville, NC
    PIN
    TO Beans
    Device
    Storm 2 - 9550
    OS
    .713
    Posts
    101
    Liked
    0 times
    After making sure I had his blessing, Nate told me I could post the link to this version of his 'BLAK' series called 'Red n Blue'. It looks great (IMO at least ) with my Arsenal logo I found yesterday. OTA link is below for the theme mentioned above, and thanks again Nate. :hail:

    http://www.berryosfiles.com/downloads/ota/Natemz/BLAK/RedNBlue/OTA/com_plazmic_theme_Red_N_Blue.jad
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 95xx Theme!* BBampd - Free today & Hidden Today by Natemz-capture13_22_6.jpg  
    Come on you Gunners!! Up the Arsenal!

  11. #231
    robrowald is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie Follow robrowald On Twitter
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    9530
    Posts
    5
    Liked
    0 times
    Any chance of this theme getting re-compiled in the new 5.0 Theme studio?

  12. #232
    blachance75's Avatar
    blachance75 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow blachance75 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Western Mass
    PIN
    311F860E
    Device
    Storm 9550
    Posts
    358
    Liked
    0 times
    That may be the question of the week for every theme builder.

  13. #233
    hondaboi2000 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    PIN
    30815C6F
    Device
    storm 9530
    OS
    .148
    Posts
    9
    Liked
    0 times

    Bbampd for 5.0

    Dear Nate, is there any fixes for bbampd to work with OS 5.0 blackberry storm? hondaboi2000@aol.com

    Thanks so much
    Rick

  14. #234
    Vaffanculo403's Avatar
    Vaffanculo403 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Device
    Storm2
    OS
    5.0.0.230
    Posts
    184
    Liked
    0 times
    oooo If only we could talk Nate into a Blak-N-Yellow theme I would be in heaven LOL

    But as it is I use Blak-N-Orange

  15. #235
    mg6035 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.191
    Posts
    14
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by hondaboi2000 View Post
    Dear Nate, is there any fixes for bbampd to work with OS 5.0 blackberry storm? hondaboi2000@aol.com

    Thanks so much
    Rick
    I second this request. Please update the bbampd theme for 5.0. It's my favorite theme and would like to go back to it.

    Thanks

  16. #236
    mg6035 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.191
    Posts
    14
    Liked
    0 times
    Any word on bbamped being updated for 5.0 anytime soon?

  17. #237
    wpwilt is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow wpwilt On Twitter
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Grove City, Ohio
    PIN
    308b74c1
    Device
    Storm 1
    OS
    5.0
    Posts
    68
    Liked
    0 times
    I love this Theme.

    A quick question, 5.0 has a new premade folder called Media, which allows access to additional memory options. You cannot just create this folder as the options do not appear. This folder does not appear in any of your themes. The question is why?

    Thanks for the great themes.

    Bill

  18. #238
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    Quote Originally Posted by wpwilt View Post
    I love this Theme.

    A quick question, 5.0 has a new premade folder called Media, which allows access to additional memory options. You cannot just create this folder as the options do not appear. This folder does not appear in any of your themes. The question is why?

    Thanks for the great themes.

    Bill
    This is because the theme was built for 4.7. Now that the 5.0 theme development software is out I plan on updating all my themes. Bad news is that is will be after the holidays before I can devote the hours and hours it will take to update them all.
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

  19. #239
    ktklein's Avatar
    ktklein is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    So. Jersey / Philly region
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Lyricidal Hybrid .705 v2 (.591-based)
    Posts
    164
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    This is because the theme was built for 4.7. Now that the 5.0 theme development software is out I plan on updating all my themes. Bad news is that is will be after the holidays before I can devote the hours and hours it will take to update them all.
    Nate, glad to hear you will be updating these when you find the time. Believe me I know time is precious and there's never enough to go around.

    I do have one question though, w/the release of the 5.0 Theme Building s/w dev kit, do you know if the "Today" option can now display entries from multiple calendars on a given day like the regular calendar itself does and not just the default calendar items? That would be awesome if it could. (Hint, Hint, Nudge, Nudge).

    Thanks.

  20. #240
    wpwilt is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow wpwilt On Twitter
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Grove City, Ohio
    PIN
    308b74c1
    Device
    Storm 1
    OS
    5.0
    Posts
    68
    Liked
    0 times
    Thanks for the explanation.

    Love the themes

    Bill

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •