Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 169 to 176 of 259

  1. #169
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    PIN
    T OF ALE!
    Device
    9550
    OS
    517
    Posts
    27
    Nice, very nice! Clean, functional, worked out, bright.....love this. New staple for me.

    Thanks!!!



  2. #170
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    SUNNY FL
    PIN
    ASK ME!
    Device
    9530/9550
    OS
    5.0.0.328/5.0.0.428
    Posts
    161
    dude AWESOME! thanks!

  3. #171
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    PIN
    scan if barcode is avatar
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    428
    Posts
    173
    Downloading Thanks Nate!:1244:



  4. #172
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Boynton Beach, FL
    PIN
    CUSHION!
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    5.0.0.983
    Posts
    416
    Been using this theme mins after it came out. Tried the official BBOS version 2, but I like the colors on ampd more. Are you going to make version 2 in different colors or just stick with the BBOS site based color?

  5. #173
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    PIN
    3061A0D5
    Device
    Storm 9530
    Posts
    4
    Wirelessly posted

    Just downloaded this one.
    Love it very creative and helps keep me organized :-D



  6. #174
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by BDRAGON View Post
    Been using this theme mins after it came out. Tried the official BBOS version 2, but I like the colors on ampd more. Are you going to make version 2 in different colors or just stick with the BBOS site based color?
    I have something in the works. Just need to finish it

  7. #175
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Hermosa Beach, CA
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    9550
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Posts
    2,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    I have something in the works. Just need to finish it
    BBOS will is anticipating your new work in progress. When do you think you will finish?

  8. #176
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    BBOS will is anticipating your new work in progress. When do you think you will finish?
    lol, I dont know. When I get off my lazy butt and finish the icons. The rest of the theme is complete.

Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •