Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 48 of 88

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    17
    Peace Peace! Brand new spanking member up in here:lmao: Another R2T2 member as well. Glad to be a part of this community! Let me tell ya the themes this guys put out are Fresh, dope, off the chain, off da meat rack and all of that and a bag of chips. BTW i love this site. I'll bekeeping an eye on it!!:lmao:



  2. #42
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by Testement View Post
    Now you've gone and made me blush lol
    and thanks for the great comments.
    Shh! I wont tell uttahere::laugh2::boobies:

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Quote Originally Posted by oneijose View Post
    Peace Peace! Brand new spanking member up in here:lmao: Another R2T2 member as well. Glad to be a part of this community! Let me tell ya the themes this guys put out are Fresh, dope, off the chain, off da meat rack and all of that and a bag of chips. BTW i love this site. I'll bekeeping an eye on it!!:lmao:
    Whew I'm getting wore out with intros JK JK Welcome to BlackberryOS! oneijose! Glad you came over and joined! Oh BTW I like lays potato chips



  4. #44
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Testement View Post
    Now you've gone and made me blush lol
    and thanks for the great comments.
    Welcome to the site, keep us the great work. We look forwarding so you all of you in the forums.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by oneijose View Post
    Peace Peace! Brand new spanking member up in here:lmao: Another R2T2 member as well. Glad to be a part of this community! Let me tell ya the themes this guys put out are Fresh, dope, off the chain, off da meat rack and all of that and a bag of chips. BTW i love this site. I'll bekeeping an eye on it!!:lmao:
    Let's go the whole R2T2 team in here for a collective :grouphug:

    Keep up the awesome work can't wait to see what's next.



  6. #46
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    I don't know???
    PIN
    Let me see??
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    .141
    Posts
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Let's go the whole R2T2 team in here for a collective :grouphug:

    Keep up the awesome work can't wait to see what's next.
    I don't think you want the whole R2T2 team in here!!

    Last time we were all in one place we broke the internet lol

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Testement View Post
    I don't think you want the whole R2T2 team in here!!

    Last time we were all in one place we broke the internet lol
    LMAO, it's all good.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    The O.C. in Cali.
    PIN
    Yeah...I got one!
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    .148
    Posts
    2
    I guess I missed out on the R2T2 group hug, but it's all good; obviously we like the product because we're part of the process. Look forward to see the reactions of the reviewers and/or consumers; also looking forward to the growth of this site. Peace!

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •