Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 128 of 248

  1. #121
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    You boys r mean to me... I'm gonna tell my mommy!!
    :grouphug:



  2. #122
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    You boys r mean to me... I'm gonna tell my mommy!!
    You get no sympathy from me missy :chairshot::chairshot:

    Plus isn't next month where your mommy lives :lmao:

  3. #123
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    You get no sympathy from me missy :chairshot::chairshot:

    Plus isn't next month where your mommy lives :lmao:
    its tomorrow where my mommy lives actually but she can easily fly to boise and kick you butt :buttkick:



  4. #124
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    its tomorrow where my mommy lives actually but she can easily fly to boise and kick you butt :buttkick:
    Well played Laney :haha:

    Plus Boise doesn't have an airport so you have to fly to Seattle and drive 14 hours there.

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Toronto, Canada
    Device
    BlackBerry Storm
    Posts
    38
    It seems like there is an emoticon for absolutely everything on these forums, including one incredibly gross one that I'm sure you can probably guess. =P



  6. #126
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Quote Originally Posted by hastings View Post
    It seems like there is an emoticon for absolutely everything on these forums, including one incredibly gross one that I'm sure you can probably guess. =P
    Since Bryan is language challenged we had to design pictures to help him elaborate his thoughts.

  7. #127
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73
    Quote Originally Posted by hastings View Post
    It seems like there is an emoticon for absolutely everything on these forums, including one incredibly gross one that I'm sure you can probably guess. =P
    Since Bryan is language challenged we had to design pictures to help him elaborate his thoughts.
    That was a good one J... Well played indeed :lmao:

  8. #128
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Well played Laney :haha:

    Plus Boise doesn't have an airport so you have to fly to Seattle and drive 14 hours there.
    We do have an airport it closes at midnight :lmao: and it is only a 8 hour drive from Seattle .....wiseass

    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Since Bryan is language challenged we had to design pictures to help him elaborate his thoughts.
    :fing26::fing26::fing26:
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    Wirelessly posted



    That was a good one J... Well played indeed :lmao:
    You my dear are off my Christmas card list :cussing:
    Last edited by Bryan; 06-28-2009 at 09:13 PM.

Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •