95xx Mac 'n Berry - With Built-in Dashboard Feature - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 44

Thread: 95xx Mac 'n Berry - With Built-in Dashboard Feature

  1. #21
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Wirelessly posted (9530)

    That's sir is the proper spelling :lmao:




  2. #22
    Bboyeruga's Avatar
    Bboyeruga is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow Bboyeruga On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Athens, GA
    Device
    Blackberry Storm 9550
    OS
    .320
    Posts
    278
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Wirelessly posted (9530)

    That's sir is the proper spelling :lmao:
    But of course !!! Lol
    BBThemeDesigns - Themes from BBoyerUGA

  3. #23
    cicciav's Avatar
    cicciav is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow cicciav On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    GA
    PIN
    305D8B07
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.230
    Posts
    39
    Liked
    0 times
    I posted this on the works/doesn't work thread as well. Mac n Berry doesn't seem to work for me. After 3 battery pulls it still hung when I turned my storm landscape. Is there anything I can try? This theme looks awesome

  4. #24
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cicciav View Post
    I posted this on the works/doesn't work thread as well. Mac n Berry doesn't seem to work for me. After 3 battery pulls it still hung when I turned my storm landscape. Is there anything I can try? This theme looks awesome
    Have you tried uninstalling and re installing it? If so then no it probably doe not work with the .151 files

  5. #25
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Have you tried uninstalling and re installing it? If so then no it probably doe not work with the .151 files
    Yes this theme did not like .151. I had to remove it

  6. #26
    Bboyeruga's Avatar
    Bboyeruga is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow Bboyeruga On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Athens, GA
    Device
    Blackberry Storm 9550
    OS
    .320
    Posts
    278
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Yes this theme did not like .151. I had to remove it
    That's odd that it didn't work for you. Mac 'n Berry is reported to be one of the few that do work. I've had tons of people tell me it does. I just can't wait til the next beta drops because it was completely RIM's fault if all these themes are just suddenly not compatible. It's kinda sad that people (not you, others) blame the developers for that. They don't understand how little we really do.

    :sucks:
    BBThemeDesigns - Themes from BBoyerUGA

  7. #27
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bboyeruga View Post
    That's odd that it didn't work for you. Mac 'n Berry is reported to be one of the few that do work. I've had tons of people tell me it does. I just can't wait til the next beta drops because it was completely RIM's fault if all these themes are just suddenly not compatible. It's kinda sad that people (not you, others) blame the developers for that. They don't understand how little we really do.

    :sucks:
    And that is a well proven point, RIM screwed up big time!:censored::censored::censored:

  8. #28
    Bboyeruga's Avatar
    Bboyeruga is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow Bboyeruga On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Athens, GA
    Device
    Blackberry Storm 9550
    OS
    .320
    Posts
    278
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    And that is a well proven point, RIM screwed up big time!:censored::censored::censored:
    Yea, it's funny because Plazmic is THEIR product. I could understand if it was a third party but it's not! Why would they release something that didn't work with all of their other products....Well, the answer to that riddle is...they didn't release it. That's why they call it BETA. :grumble:
    BBThemeDesigns - Themes from BBoyerUGA

  9. #29
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bboyeruga View Post
    Yea, it's funny because Plazmic is THEIR product. I could understand if it was a third party but it's not! Why would they release something that didn't work with all of their other products....Well, the answer to that riddle is...they didn't release it. That's why they call it BETA. :grumble:
    And yet another point! But whats said, BETA or not, being their product it should always work!

  10. #30
    Bboyeruga's Avatar
    Bboyeruga is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow Bboyeruga On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Athens, GA
    Device
    Blackberry Storm 9550
    OS
    .320
    Posts
    278
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Stiefler07 View Post
    And yet another point! But whats said, BETA or not, being their product it should always work!
    Cheers to that:beerchug:
    BBThemeDesigns - Themes from BBoyerUGA

  11. #31
    Bboyeruga's Avatar
    Bboyeruga is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow Bboyeruga On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Athens, GA
    Device
    Blackberry Storm 9550
    OS
    .320
    Posts
    278
    Liked
    2 times
    UPDATE 7/02/09
    Mac 'n Berry Dark is NOW AVAILABLE!!!



    GET IT HERE!!!
    Last edited by ealvnv; 07-03-2009 at 01:55 AM.
    BBThemeDesigns - Themes from BBoyerUGA

  12. #32
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Wow looks sweet Brandon :fing02: very cool

  13. #33
    Laney's Avatar
    Laney is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Liked
    2 times
    Wirelessly posted

    looks awesome brandon!!

  14. #34
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Wow that does look very nice. I am a big Mac fan will definitely be checking this one out. Thanks.

  15. #35
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Brandon, this dark one looks awfully awesome!!! :arms:

  16. #36
    Bboyeruga's Avatar
    Bboyeruga is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow Bboyeruga On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Athens, GA
    Device
    Blackberry Storm 9550
    OS
    .320
    Posts
    278
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Brandon, this dark one looks awfully awesome!!! :arms:
    Awfully!!!:11:
    BBThemeDesigns - Themes from BBoyerUGA

  17. #37
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Wirelessly posted

    Quote Originally Posted by Bboyeruga
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Brandon, this dark one looks awfully awesome!!! :arms:
    Awfully!!!:11:
    AWESOME!!! :banana:

  18. #38
    Kris's Avatar
    Kris is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow Kris On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Atwater, California,
    Posts
    1,507
    Liked
    1 times
    If i wasn't getting the Tour i would be buying this theme! ! ! !

  19. #39
    jlevy73's Avatar
    jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Liked
    6 times
    Ha I'm getting the Tour and I'm still getting this theme.

  20. #40
    Bboyeruga's Avatar
    Bboyeruga is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow Bboyeruga On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Athens, GA
    Device
    Blackberry Storm 9550
    OS
    .320
    Posts
    278
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Ha I'm getting the Tour and I'm still getting this theme.
    lol. The tour looks so sweet. I might have to convert my themes to the Tour once RIM updates Plazmic...
    BBThemeDesigns - Themes from BBoyerUGA

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •