Official 95xx BlackberryOS.com Theme - Page 7
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 184

Thread: Official 95xx BlackberryOS.com Theme

  1. #121
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    nate, do u think you can make me a custom version because i am your fav person on here?!

    i really like the theme but i dont use the mobile site so the launcher button is kinda pointless for me
    Pointless? It launches the browser! lol. I will see what I can do for ya. Maybe I should do a version without the button and make it a today theme?


    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz


  2. #122
    Laney's Avatar
    Laney is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Liked
    2 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    Pointless? It launches the browser! lol. I will see what I can do for ya. Maybe I should do a version without the button and make it a today theme?
    yesssss please!!!

  3. #123
    theenak is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow theenak On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ripon, California (near Modesto)
    Device
    Storm 2
    Posts
    58
    Liked
    0 times
    This theme is great and does not slow my phone like so many do. Thank you soo much!

  4. #124
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    Pointless? It launches the browser! lol. I will see what I can do for ya. Maybe I should do a version without the button and make it a today theme?
    I am all for the today theme with as many items as possible (8-10)

  5. #125
    Laney's Avatar
    Laney is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Liked
    2 times
    yay, thanks for the support olta!

  6. #126
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    Themes are updated to the new logo.
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

  7. #127
    Orio's Avatar
    Orio is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    Liked
    1 times
    Very nice...Thanks Nate.:You_Rock_Emoticon:

  8. #128
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    Themes are updated to the new logo.
    bout time :fing02: love the avatar

  9. #129
    RANDYRKELLY's Avatar
    RANDYRKELLY is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic Follow RANDYRKELLY On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Oak Cliff, Texas, Un
    PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    1,339
    Liked
    2 times

  10. #130
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    Quote Originally Posted by randyrkelly View Post
    Wirelessly posted

    Love the theme
    :biggthumpup: thanks randy
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

  11. #131
    amv1017's Avatar
    amv1017 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    PIN
    G Pong
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    669 hybrid
    Posts
    38
    Liked
    0 times

    Cool

    great theme....great work. I am picky and love to have a wallpaper on my front screen but the blackberryos button blocks it....lol Love that it loads the browser though.

    I would love a version without the button or maybe a bit smaller

  12. #132
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    Quote Originally Posted by amv1017 View Post
    great theme....great work. I am picky and love to have a wallpaper on my front screen but the blackberryos button blocks it....lol Love that it loads the browser though.

    I would love a version without the button or maybe a bit smaller

    I am planning a seprate version with no button
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

  13. #133
    amv1017's Avatar
    amv1017 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    PIN
    G Pong
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    669 hybrid
    Posts
    38
    Liked
    0 times

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    I am planning a seprate version with no button
    Cool....cant wait. Once again thanks for the great work.

  14. #134
    cmatt is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lantana, FL
    PIN
    359483.02.097984.0
    Device
    storm
    OS
    .148 w v5 hybrid
    Posts
    11
    Liked
    0 times

    calendar popup on home page

    I am not sure this is the place for this comment but I didn't see another choice. I am running the BBOS theme but this applies to other themes as well. I have two calendars on my Storm - one which sends to invitees by att wireless and the other by verizon. I don't remember how I got the att account on this phone since vzn is my carrier. When I touch the date on the homescreen, it only shows my att calendar which I really don't use. I have tried 'select' calendar in the calendar app but it doesn't make a difference. Has anyone else had this issue and does anyone know how to remove the att email account from my phone?? thanks for any help you can offer. It's a small thing, but being OCD, it is of course annoying me to no end.
    I love the BBOS theme!!

  15. #135
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cmatt View Post
    I am not sure this is the place for this comment but I didn't see another choice. I am running the BBOS theme but this applies to other themes as well. I have two calendars on my Storm - one which sends to invitees by att wireless and the other by verizon. I don't remember how I got the att account on this phone since vzn is my carrier. When I touch the date on the homescreen, it only shows my att calendar which I really don't use. I have tried 'select' calendar in the calendar app but it doesn't make a difference. Has anyone else had this issue and does anyone know how to remove the att email account from my phone?? thanks for any help you can offer. It's a small thing, but being OCD, it is of course annoying me to no end.
    I love the BBOS theme!!
    I have had that...this is what you need to do:
    Go to options> advanced options> service books> (delete the CICAL for the email account for att), so highlight it> press bb key> delete.
    Let me know if this solves your issue

  16. #136
    cmatt is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lantana, FL
    PIN
    359483.02.097984.0
    Device
    storm
    OS
    .148 w v5 hybrid
    Posts
    11
    Liked
    0 times
    AWESOME! Your solution was right on. I now get the vzn calendar and the annoying att account is gone. This is why I love this site. The help is always there and I learn so much. I am running V7 with BBOS and thought the V7 was the issue. Glad to find out it's not since it is a great OS.
    Thanks, OLTA.

  17. #137
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by cmatt View Post
    AWESOME! Your solution was right on. I now get the vzn calendar and the annoying att account is gone. This is why I love this site. The help is always there and I learn so much. I am running V7 with BBOS and thought the V7 was the issue. Glad to find out it's not since it is a great OS.
    Thanks, OLTA.
    No problem...Just remember anytime you change OS, you might get those service books back. Have had it happen to me multiple times. Keep the advice handy

  18. #138
    Pain Producer's Avatar
    Pain Producer is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    PIN
    T OF GUINN
    Device
    9550 Storm 2 Verizon
    OS
    5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK)
    Posts
    940
    Liked
    0 times
    Another great them nate!! I love it
    UPDATE:
    Verizon Storm 2, Until 4/29 went to "INCREDIBLE"
    Verizon Tour (Wife's)
    OS: 9550--5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK w/all the fixes)
    OS: 9630--5.0.0.643

  19. #139
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain Producer View Post
    Another great them nate!! I love it
    Thanks Pain. I hope to get started on another soon. :beerchug:
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

  20. #140
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    Thanks Pain. I hope to get started on another soon. :beerchug:
    Yeah that would be nice...get to work :buttkick: :lmao:

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •