Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 184
  1. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    CT
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    .230
    Posts
    2,198
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    Also, if you do not choose to install the BBOS Launcher, then the homescreen button will open the browser.
    Heyyyy thats pretty damn nifty ha. I just clicked it and was like "WOOHOO"



  2. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackberryOS View Post
    Heyyyy thats pretty damn nifty ha. I just clicked it and was like "WOOHOO"
    You have had this theme for how many days now and you just tried that button?:eek2:

  3. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    You have had this theme for how many days now and you just tried that button?:eek2:
    God is busy Nate you know that :buttkick:

    on topic installing now



  4. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    It was funny because I loaded up Blackberry Pro 3 last night and found myself missing the big BBOS button. lol

  5. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Nate outstanding job my man I haven't even rebooted yet and it is running smooth. Did you make the font larger? Sure seems like it....:You_Rock_Emoticon:




  6. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Nate outstanding job my man I haven't even rebooted yet and it is running smooth. Did you make the font larger? Sure seems like it....:You_Rock_Emoticon:
    Some fonts are larger, yes. And get that meterberry crap off your phone and stop worrying about app memory so much!:banghead:


    :kidding:

  7. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    These look GREAT Nate!!!

    Downloaded both...gonna decide. red ? Blue ? Red ? blue?

    Very nice work!!!

    Thanks.

  8. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    Some fonts are larger, yes. And get that meterberry crap off your phone and stop worrying about app memory so much!:banghead:


    :kidding:
    I changed my mind this theme is :lame: :lmao:

Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This website uses cookies
We use cookies to store session information to facilitate remembering your login information, to allow you to save website preferences, to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics partners.