Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 26

  1. #9
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    My 16 year old loves this game, I on the other hand didn't care for the price tag in upgrading his computer LOL.

    Pics looks nice I might give this a go so I can show my son how cool I am
    Last edited by Bryan; 05-21-2009 at 11:19 AM.




  2. #10
    Laney's Avatar
    Laney is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    Quote Originally Posted by bmtenney View Post
    My 16 year old loves this game, I on the other hand didn't care for the price tag in upgrading his computer LOL.

    Pics looks nice I might give this a go so I can show my son how cool I am
    this might backfire on ya, he might think you are an even bigger dork for having it on your phone to show off to him
    Last edited by Bryan; 05-21-2009 at 11:20 AM.

  3. #11
    kdjayo is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    this might backfire on ya, he might think you are an even bigger dork for having it on your phone to show off to him
    +1, sorry m8 u will be an even bigger dork LOL

  4. #12
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Wirelessly posted (9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by kdjayo
    Quote Originally Posted by Laney View Post
    this might backfire on ya, he might think you are an even bigger dork for having it on your phone to show off to him
    +1, sorry m8 u will be an even bigger dork LOL
    Damn back to the drawing board lol

  5. #13
    Laney's Avatar
    Laney is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    2,386
    thanks for the support kd

  6. #14
    fangs87 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    4.7.0.114
    Posts
    38
    from simulations on my comp any ideas at to why mms,sms and (sms and mms) are missing i made 3 icons 1 in a diff collor for each and none are in the simulation ?

  7. #15
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Quote Originally Posted by fangs87 View Post
    from simulations on my comp any ideas at to why mms,sms and (sms and mms) are missing i made 3 icons 1 in a diff collor for each and none are in the simulation ?
    Are your options set to separate or combines messages?

  8. #16
    fangs87 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    4.7.0.114
    Posts
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Are your options set to separate or combines messages?

    thats any ones guess in the normal zen what comes installed i have messages, email,sms and mms for a total of 3 icons .. but im not seeing where in this this says combine or leave seperate
    :alcoholic:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •