95xx ÷ xCite ÷ Storm Theme by KD
Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: 95xx ÷ xCite ÷ Storm Theme by KD

  1. #1
    kdjayo is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    64
    Liked
    0 times

    95xx ÷ xCite ÷ Storm Theme by KD









    xCite Animated Storm Theme by KD - Themes Blackberry Software


    Bringing xCitement to your Storm!




    I hope you did not think that I was dead yet!
    Still kickin, thankfully!


    Introducing xCite by KD, taking animations to the next level and keeping functionality is this themes goal.

    Half the elements of the theme arent even shown on the promo teaser...because well...thats what it is...a big TEASE! >:]
    I am going for a minimal amount of gasps and "oooos ahhhhss" with this screenie....lets build it up slow ok guys?

    (oh and if anybody wants to reccomend a good wallpaper for the promo, post it, I just threw that background on there in a hurry)





    Last edited by kdjayo; 06-24-2009 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Reduced image, too large




  2. #2
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    KD I have been away from CB to long LOL I didn't even know you had all these kick butt themes going.

    :You_Rock_Emoticon:

  3. #3
    kdjayo is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    64
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by bmtenney View Post
    KD I have been away from CB to long LOL I didn't even know you had all these kick butt themes going.

    :You_Rock_Emoticon:
    Ya man! lol, I have like 8, of which 4 are my most popular.

    And no...YOU ROCK!

  4. #4
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by kdjayo View Post
    Ya man! lol, I have like 8, of which 4 are my most popular.

    And no...YOU ROCK!
    You better have an answer for when my wife wants to know why I am spending money :lmao:

  5. #5
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Liked
    5 times
    Very nice, I like this theme! Thanks for sharing it with us!

  6. #6
    send2steph's Avatar
    send2steph is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow send2steph On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Tuscola, IL
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Lyric's .509 hybrid
    Posts
    60
    Liked
    3 times
    Hey guys,
    I just wanted to bump this up because...

    I recently got email notice that this theme was updated to OS5... so I re-downloaded it with the update. I actually hadn't ran this theme for a while.

    I'm glad that I downloaded the update. This theme (like many of KD's) is fast and smooth. As one who usually chooses a very minimal theme to show off my wallpaper (think elle), I was reminded how much I love this theme.

    The colors are bright and cheerful, yet welcoming and not too busy. Plus, when not "engaged", there is a minimal presence on the home screen so it's easy to still show off that wallpaper. But better yet, unlike most minimal themes, the icon set and animation (with the X popping up and switching out to then reveal four more icons) is flashy and very cool to use to show of my BB. And, more importantly, the icons and the X interface are meaningful and easy to understand and use. I've downloaded and consequently deleted my share of themes where the icons make no sense for what they actually represent, or the "coolness" of the theme took away from it's utility. This is not an issue with X-cite. Very easy to use, easy to recognize the purpose of each icon, and still "cool"... all while being snappy and clean.

    (And I have a load of stuff loaded on my Storm1 too - lots of "time wasters" for the kiddos.)

    I'm loving x-Cite right now. Great job KD. Thanks for the update and reminding me of this great theme.


    (BTW, I think I even won this theme from BBOS months and months ago - so thanks KD and BBOS!)

  7. #7
    kdjayo is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    64
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by send2steph View Post
    Hey guys,
    I just wanted to bump this up because...

    I recently got email notice that this theme was updated to OS5... so I re-downloaded it with the update. I actually hadn't ran this theme for a while.

    I'm glad that I downloaded the update. This theme (like many of KD's) is fast and smooth. As one who usually chooses a very minimal theme to show off my wallpaper (think elle), I was reminded how much I love this theme.

    The colors are bright and cheerful, yet welcoming and not too busy. Plus, when not "engaged", there is a minimal presence on the home screen so it's easy to still show off that wallpaper. But better yet, unlike most minimal themes, the icon set and animation (with the X popping up and switching out to then reveal four more icons) is flashy and very cool to use to show of my BB. And, more importantly, the icons and the X interface are meaningful and easy to understand and use. I've downloaded and consequently deleted my share of themes where the icons make no sense for what they actually represent, or the "coolness" of the theme took away from it's utility. This is not an issue with X-cite. Very easy to use, easy to recognize the purpose of each icon, and still "cool"... all while being snappy and clean.

    (And I have a load of stuff loaded on my Storm1 too - lots of "time wasters" for the kiddos.)

    I'm loving x-Cite right now. Great job KD. Thanks for the update and reminding me of this great theme.


    (BTW, I think I even won this theme from BBOS months and months ago - so thanks KD and BBOS!)
    Glad you are enjoying the update! Was a pain in the but to get all the themes up and running for OS 5.0!! Really pays off to know your're enjoying it

  8. #8
    send2steph's Avatar
    send2steph is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow send2steph On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Tuscola, IL
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Lyric's .509 hybrid
    Posts
    60
    Liked
    3 times
    You're welcome!

    I'm one of those that needs praise, so I be sure to try and give it when it's due.

  9. #9
    handsomechap's Avatar
    handsomechap is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Valley of the Sun, Arizona
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.419
    Posts
    56
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by send2steph View Post

    I'm one of those that needs praise...
    You've done an excellent job...

  10. #10
    send2steph's Avatar
    send2steph is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast Follow send2steph On Twitter
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Tuscola, IL
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Lyric's .509 hybrid
    Posts
    60
    Liked
    3 times
    LOL... Thanks!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •