95xx BlackBerry Pro v3 by Natemz - Page 14
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
Results 261 to 280 of 284

Thread: 95xx BlackBerry Pro v3 by Natemz

  1. #261
    RICKING's Avatar
    RICKING is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    TOLEDO,OHIO
    PIN
    3163FD58
    Device
    curve 8520
    OS
    5.0.0.459
    Posts
    81
    Liked
    0 times

    Unhappy download theme

    hi i went to my browser and entered the require addy and got a error msg. i also went to getlauncher.blackberryos.com and got a gateway timeout error msg help me please ???




  2. #262
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by RICKING View Post
    hi i went to my browser and entered the require addy and got a error msg. i also went to getlauncher.blackberryos.com and got a gateway timeout error msg help me please ???
    Make sure you don't have www. in front of that address and make sure your browser identification is set to Blackberry. I just tired it and it worked for me

  3. #263
    quiet1 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    NY
    PIN
    up
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    Stock 5.0.0.320
    Posts
    330
    Liked
    0 times
    Q'stion... would this work on OS 5.0's? This is the one theme I keep coming back to after every install, but haven't done it since 5.0's and I wanna put it on now that .230 is a stable OS but i'm at work and don't wanna put it on the phone and have it not b compatible.
    A hybrid junkie...due to the one and only... crackman!!

  4. #264
    catstide's Avatar
    catstide is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by quiet1 View Post
    Q'stion... would this work on OS 5.0's? This is the one theme I keep coming back to after every install, but haven't done it since 5.0's and I wanna put it on now that .230 is a stable OS but i'm at work and don't wanna put it on the phone and have it not b compatible.
    yes it will work...as far as i know all themes work on .230
    :1244:
    lighten up....life's too short!

  5. #265
    quiet1 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    NY
    PIN
    up
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    Stock 5.0.0.320
    Posts
    330
    Liked
    0 times
    sweet!!!
    A hybrid junkie...due to the one and only... crackman!!

  6. #266
    BiGTo0T is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow BiGTo0T On Twitter
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Midwest
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    .238
    Posts
    23
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
    Make sure you don't have www. in front of that address and make sure your browser identification is set to Blackberry. I just tired it and it worked for me
    GetLauncher.Blackberryos.com just like that has to be caps only way i found it..

  7. #267
    Prince Jah's Avatar
    Prince Jah is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beantown MA
    PIN
    NING 1 "CO
    Device
    S2 and Wifey S1
    OS
    Lyric(705H)/607 OS P
    Posts
    579
    Liked
    0 times
    :hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail:ya themes keeps getting betta:hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::hail::ha il::hail::hail::hail::hail:i'll donate again

  8. #268
    Prince Jah's Avatar
    Prince Jah is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Beantown MA
    PIN
    NING 1 "CO
    Device
    S2 and Wifey S1
    OS
    Lyric(705H)/607 OS P
    Posts
    579
    Liked
    0 times
    Hey Natemz...Can you give me the OTA link for the Blak n Blue theme..Somehow I deleted from my phone and the link I saved on QL dies not seem to work..Thnks

  9. #269
    watertalk is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    1
    Liked
    0 times

    upgraded to 4.7.0.148

    I have V3 Pro Blue 8
    When I upgraded to 4.7.0.148 on Verizon, the email icons no longer remove the new message dot after I access email. Any suggestions?

  10. #270
    givmedew's Avatar
    givmedew is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow givmedew On Twitter
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Tampa/St. Pete + Chicago/Aurora
    PIN
    the tail on the donky
    Device
    Moto Droid, 9530 and 8230
    OS
    Android 2.0, v10 Hybrid, and 5.0 leak for pearl
    Posts
    40
    Liked
    0 times
    This is the favorite theme among everyone at work... I put the pink version on a co-workers phone and he actually lived with it for about 2 weeks because he liked its functionality so much more. Then I was nice and sent him the link for red hahaha!
    PLEASE, dl DUB @ DUBMENOW.COM, soon2be the standard in contact/PIM exchange.
    DISCLAIMER: Anything I say CAN'T and WILL NOT be used against me. Also anything said has nothing to do with my employeer and probably is not in agreeance w/them...

  11. #271
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    Quote Originally Posted by givmedew View Post
    This is the favorite theme among everyone at work... I put the pink version on a co-workers phone and he actually lived with it for about 2 weeks because he liked its functionality so much more. Then I was nice and sent him the link for red hahaha!
    Haha that is classic.:laugh2:
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

  12. #272
    gspot is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    PIN
    3052FF50
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.591
    Posts
    27
    Liked
    0 times
    Hey Nate,

    are you going to update this theme to add the new functionality of the later 5.0 releases.

    ex. 2 rows, 3 rows, today option all in one file

    or is the new plazmic not released yet?

  13. #273
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by gspot View Post
    Hey Nate,

    are you going to update this theme to add the new functionality of the later 5.0 releases.

    ex. 2 rows, 3 rows, today option all in one file

    or is the new plazmic not released yet?
    there has not been an update to plazmic for that yet

  14. #274
    porkrind's Avatar
    porkrind is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    LA-Lower Alabama
    Device
    Droid Incredible
    Posts
    314
    Liked
    0 times
    Natemz...my wife is using pink version on official .328 She said she is getting two big white bars on each side when she goes into landscape mode. Is there a fix for this? Im in Iraq and unfortunately have no cell/data connection where I'm at or I'd try it out myself.
    From my experience, the problem is usually what you think isn't the problem...NEOLANTIS

  15. #275
    jnepsa's Avatar
    jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by porkrind View Post
    Natemz...my wife is using pink version on official .328 She said she is getting two big white bars on each side when she goes into landscape mode. Is there a fix for this? Im in Iraq and unfortunately have no cell/data connection where I'm at or I'd try it out myself.
    No there is no fix until plazmic is patched..

  16. #276
    porkrind's Avatar
    porkrind is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    LA-Lower Alabama
    Device
    Droid Incredible
    Posts
    314
    Liked
    0 times
    So are all 3rd party themes doing this?
    From my experience, the problem is usually what you think isn't the problem...NEOLANTIS

  17. #277
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,209
    Liked
    19 times
    Quote Originally Posted by porkrind View Post
    So are all 3rd party themes doing this?
    I believe so, yes:17:
    Droooooiiiiiid!
    Follow me @Natemz

  18. #278
    gspot is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Vancouver
    PIN
    3052FF50
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.591
    Posts
    27
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    there has not been an update to plazmic for that yet
    Thanks for the response, this is the best theme yet and with that added functionality it will be even better.

    I'll be looking forward to the new plazmic being released.
    Last edited by gspot; 10-27-2009 at 01:43 PM.

  19. #279
    Pblakeney's Avatar
    Pblakeney is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    West Coast
    Device
    9850 & PB
    OS
    7.0.0.362
    Carrier
    VZW
    Posts
    336
    Liked
    34 times
    Hello Nate,

    Please disregard my request as I found what I needed.
    Last edited by Natemz; 11-02-2009 at 11:59 AM.
    P. Blakeney

  20. #280
    blachance75's Avatar
    blachance75 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow blachance75 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Western Mass
    PIN
    311F860E
    Device
    Storm 9550
    Posts
    358
    Liked
    0 times
    So now that Plazmic got an update are you going to redo this theme. It is by far my favorite.

    If you do redo the theme I would like to make a suggestion, maybe make 1 or 2 less lines in the hidden today and make the font a little bigger. The second OCD slot is always a plus as well.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •