**NEW**-TORCHED-Premium 95xx Theme**by Drkapprentice Designs**
Torched - Themes BlackBerry Software
- Touch any area of the dock bar at any time to move to that layer.
- 1 opens to reveal icons 1-4
- 2 opens to reveal icons 5-8
- 3 opens to reveal icons 9-12
- 4 activates QuickLaunch
- Click the TRIANGLE on the dock bar when dock is closed to open music player.
- Click the ALL to open the Application menu.
- When on layer 2 touch the left/right bottom corners of the screen to scroll left/right (touch bottom right on left screen to go home, bottom left of right screen to go home)
- Touch the middle of the bottom of the screen on any of the three homscreen layers to hide all (left and right screens will not hide docks when touching the bottom of the screen)
- Icons on the banner are 13 and 14 in application order.
- Touch the notification area to reveal the Today Section.
- Click the BACK button to hide Today Section.
ON SALE FOR 1.99 UNTIL 9/11!!!!!!!
Nice theme and well put together, however its not as smooth as it should be or looks (some lag). will report back later on battery drain/pull
Now I'm very impressed with this theme. Not only is it faster, and very responsive, but the NEW update seems like it has more features. The quick release for the update to the theme has made it a great one. Thanks and keep up the good work guys.
Wicked slick theme. Lovin the layout!!!
Thanks guys! Got another small update coming soon !
Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
I have bought this theme and downloaded it and it looks great, but after that i can't seem to get the favorites, frequent and all feature to work. I touch them and it soesn't switch between them. It stays on all. It would be nice if it went from one to the other and back with the touch of your finger, but I can't seem to make it work that way. Maybe I am doing something wrong, please let me know....
Originally Posted by kjblik
Just released an update to speed up the animation a bit.
The Frequent and Favorites docks can only be opened when the main dock is open to level two.
You can then touch the bottom of the screen at the left or right corners to scroll to either dock.
Hope this helps!!!
Tags for this Thread