Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 77

  1. #9
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by cristian1la View Post
    Damn. This theme is better than some I have purchased. Give me a different color and you got a customer. Great job natemz
    Posted via mobile device
    What color? I have 4 right now in the OP and Green coming up soon.



  2. #10
    cristian1la is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    Seanren78 95xx v.6 Hybrid
    Posts
    11
    I am late. I had my BB on an old page. You got a customer in me. Blue seems to be to hot ticket. Thanks. DONATING in a couple of minutes.
    Posted via mobile device

  3. #11
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    7 colors to choose from now. Let me know if you find any bugs.



  4. #12
    dbone15's Avatar
    dbone15 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    NYC
    PIN
    Bwahahaha!
    Device
    Tour 9630 & Sto
    OS
    Always Changing
    Posts
    161
    Quote Originally Posted by Kbizzles View Post
    Lol is it a free app? Also I like how when u highlight an icon that it blinks around the whole icon but it only does it on the home screen. I think that adding it for all menus would be dope if possible. Also when u tweeted some pics I saw u had the battery icon with the % of life left. Was that meterberry or was that something that u added and then removed?
    Posted via mobile device
    Hell now BW is not free. $9.99

  5. #13
    porkrind's Avatar
    porkrind is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    LA-Lower Alabama
    Device
    Droid Incredible
    Posts
    314
    Holy crap Nate! You just made precision zen actually worth having. I'm floored!
    Posted via mobile device



  6. #14
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Kbizzles View Post
    Lol is it a free app? Also I like how when u highlight an icon that it blinks around the whole icon but it only does it on the home screen. I think that adding it for all menus would be dope if possible. Also when u tweeted some pics I saw u had the battery icon with the % of life left. Was that meterberry or was that something that u added and then removed?
    Posted via mobile device
    Not possible to flash on the app screen. The battery icon was meterberry.

  7. #15
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by porkrind View Post
    Holy crap Nate! You just made precision zen actually worth having. I'm floored!
    Posted via mobile device
    Thanks man. That was the goal

  8. #16
    Hodges's Avatar
    Hodges is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, AZ
    PIN
    312939D8
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    450
    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz View Post
    Not possible to flash on the app screen. The battery icon was meterberry.
    bummer about the app screen flashing. Thanks for all the hard work once the classes go into session you might have some competition :nana:

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •