FREE - Minimalist Leopard (formally known as elle-knockoff)
Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: FREE - Minimalist Leopard (formally known as elle-knockoff)

  1. #1
    horangi7's Avatar
    horangi7 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow horangi7 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    9850/9930
    OS
    7.1.0.402
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Posts
    47
    Liked
    20 times

    FREE - Minimalist Leopard (formally known as elle-knockoff)

    Here is one of my latest themes Minimalist Leopard, refreshed from my elle-knockoff series.



    OTA Installer

    DM Install



    Enjoy.


    If you like the theme, feel free to send me a donation.
    Last edited by horangi7; 05-24-2010 at 11:02 AM.




  2. #2
    hagetaka is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    43
    Liked
    0 times
    looks good but how do I change the background with the icons.

  3. #3
    horangi7's Avatar
    horangi7 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow horangi7 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    9850/9930
    OS
    7.1.0.402
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Posts
    47
    Liked
    20 times
    Wirelessly posted

    The only thing you can change is the homescreen wallpaper. RIM does not provide a way to change the background on the app screen currently thru the device.
    @horangi7

  4. #4
    maco designs's Avatar
    maco designs is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow maco designs On Twitter
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    All overy your BB
    PIN
    Ask me
    Device
    9630
    OS
    Driphterized OS
    Posts
    14
    Liked
    0 times
    Great looking theme. Any plans on doing other devices?....say 9630 haha.
    Posted via mobile device

  5. #5
    danewcrack is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    25
    Liked
    2 times
    nice work man. I love it.

  6. #6
    MePascal's Avatar
    MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Liked
    1 times
    Yeah...nice work here.
    I'm currently running this theme. The home screen is phenomenal with all the space.
    Could stand a couple of tweeks but I'm not fussing.
    Again, good job :fing02:
    Posted via mobile device

  7. #7
    horangi7's Avatar
    horangi7 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow horangi7 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    9850/9930
    OS
    7.1.0.402
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Posts
    47
    Liked
    20 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    Yeah...nice work here.
    I'm currently running this theme. The home screen is phenomenal with all the space.
    Could stand a couple of tweeks but I'm not fussing.
    Again, good job :fing02:
    Posted via mobile device
    What kind of tweaks out of curiosity?

  8. #8
    MePascal's Avatar
    MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Liked
    1 times
    Glad you asked.
    Not every BlackBerry user chooses to install QuickLaunch.
    I would offer a version of this theme that allowed the user to customize the QL slot.
    My other customization would be the Calendar slot. Mayber allow that to be user friendly as well.
    See, nothing to fuss about.
    Posted via mobile device

  9. #9
    horangi7's Avatar
    horangi7 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow horangi7 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    9850/9930
    OS
    7.1.0.402
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Posts
    47
    Liked
    20 times
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    Glad you asked.
    Not every BlackBerry user chooses to install QuickLaunch.
    I would offer a version of this theme that allowed the user to customize the QL slot.
    My other customization would be the Calendar slot. Mayber allow that to be user friendly as well.
    See, nothing to fuss about.
    Posted via mobile device
    Is this what you are talking about? [OTA]

  10. #10
    MePascal's Avatar
    MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Volunteer State
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Posts
    1,977
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by horangi7 View Post
    Is this what you are talking about? [OTA]
    horangi7,

    You Sir are a Scholar and a Gentleman :35:
    Thank you!
    Last edited by MePascal; 04-29-2010 at 04:02 PM.

  11. #11
    BIG CAT 7 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    PIN
    ???????
    Device
    STORM II
    OS
    5.0.0.517/705 by Lyricidal
    Posts
    25
    Liked
    0 times
    Love this theme. Is there any way the weather slot could be on the right side?? And, I haven't downloaded yet but does the today feature have a backdrop to it? By that I mean so it is easier to see if we wanted to use berryweather in the background. As far as seeing the text, would make it alot easier????? Just curious...

    Great Job and keep up the good work here....... :hail:

    Actually after looking at the OP I didn't see it mention the hidden today... Does it have it??
    Last edited by BIG CAT 7; 04-29-2010 at 02:28 PM.

  12. #12
    horangi7's Avatar
    horangi7 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow horangi7 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    9850/9930
    OS
    7.1.0.402
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Posts
    47
    Liked
    20 times
    Quote Originally Posted by BIG CAT 7 View Post
    Love this theme. Is there any way the weather slot could be on the right side?? And, I haven't downloaded yet but does the today feature have a backdrop to it? By that I mean so it is easier to see if we wanted to use berryweather in the background. As far as seeing the text, would make it alot easier????? Just curious...

    Great Job and keep up the good work here....... :hail:

    Actually after looking at the OP I didn't see it mention the hidden today... Does it have it??
    Yes, there is a hidden today in it as well as a backdrop. I will look at moving the weather slot at some point in the future.

    Thanks
    @horangi7

  13. #13
    girigiom is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Spain
    Device
    9700
    OS
    5.0.0.734/.743/.758/6.0.0.31 Hybrid
    Posts
    20
    Liked
    0 times
    Horangi, would you make me a version without the Icon 1 slot (the one showing on the home screen)? I like the homescrteen clean.

    Thanks in advance,

    Gui

  14. #14
    horangi7's Avatar
    horangi7 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow horangi7 On Twitter
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Virginia
    PIN
    Just Ask
    Device
    9850/9930
    OS
    7.1.0.402
    Carrier
    Verizon
    Posts
    47
    Liked
    20 times
    Quote Originally Posted by girigiom View Post
    Horangi, would you make me a version without the Icon 1 slot (the one showing on the home screen)? I like the homescrteen clean.

    Thanks in advance,

    Gui
    I will look at doing some other variations down the road when I have some time.

    Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    @horangi7

  15. #15
    girigiom is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Spain
    Device
    9700
    OS
    5.0.0.734/.743/.758/6.0.0.31 Hybrid
    Posts
    20
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by horangi7 View Post
    I will look at doing some other variations down the road when I have some time.

    Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    Thanks Horangi!

    However, I just decided to stop using my Storm 2......... I'm using the 9700 now.....

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •