Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 33 to 40 of 60

  1. #33
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Posts
    8,538
    Either have it looks sweet.



  2. #34
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    4.7.141 V5Hybrid
    Posts
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Drukan View Post
    Newest theme im working on ....


    2 icons on top for Weather and or Meterberry
    6 Micro (half-sized) icons across the bottom
    10 lines for hidden today txt.
    All the normal skins and changes you expect from me!
    Any suggestions ????
    Very cool, I like the half sized icons and the OCD opening. Looks good, could there be a no today one?

  3. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    PHX , AZ
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0.0.323
    Posts
    288
    Quote Originally Posted by azhawn69 View Post
    Very cool, I like the half sized icons and the OCD opening. Looks good, could there be a no today one?
    Yes ill make both...



  4. #36
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denver
    PIN
    EAPPLE...Y
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.whatever is newe
    Posts
    1,102
    Very nice Durkan, glad to see someone else post some pending work for a teaser.

  5. #37
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    illinois
    Device
    9530 aka storm
    OS
    5.0.0.230
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Drukan View Post
    Newest theme im working on ....


    2 icons on top for Weather and or Meterberry
    6 Micro (half-sized) icons across the bottom
    10 lines for hidden today txt.
    All the normal skins and changes you expect from me!
    Any suggestions ????
    wow thats nice



  6. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    Looks like another..."I gotta try that one !!"...theme :fing02::fing02:

  7. #39
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    Tour 9630
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by Drukan View Post
    Newest theme im working on ....


    2 icons on top for Weather and or Meterberry
    6 Micro (half-sized) icons across the bottom
    10 lines for hidden today txt.
    All the normal skins and changes you expect from me!
    Any suggestions ????
    I think it looks great! If you hit the battery button does it take you to options as a short cut and if you hit the signal button does it take you to manage connections as a short cut?

  8. #40
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    PHX , AZ
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0.0.323
    Posts
    288
    Quote Originally Posted by sdifw View Post
    I think it looks great! If you hit the battery button does it take you to options as a short cut and if you hit the signal button does it take you to manage connections as a short cut?
    Not Currently... Im not that big on adding random shortcuts to places they dont makes sense being... i mean since when does the battery coincide with options??? Signal... goin to manage connections... maybe...

    Personally i dont think ive ever needed to goto my "manage connections" options frequently enough to need a shortcut.

    i like to keep the home screen free of extra things u might click on accident!

    Though, if i have enough people suggest this i can make some changes.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •