Upcoming Storm Themes Preview Thread - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 60 of 60

Thread: Upcoming Storm Themes Preview Thread

  1. #41
    Orio's Avatar
    Orio is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Drukan View Post
    Not Currently... Im not that big on adding random shortcuts to places they dont makes sense being... i mean since when does the battery coincide with options??? Signal... goin to manage connections... maybe...

    Personally i dont think ive ever needed to goto my "manage connections" options frequently enough to need a shortcut.

    i like to keep the home screen free of extra things u might click on accident!

    Though, if i have enough people suggest this i can make some changes.
    The hidden icons I like having the most is "clock" under clock. I also like a hidden "messages" icon. I also see a need for "profiles" on main screen. I would like those three anyway. I use Crystal now, and he put 3 on upper banner...I use calendar, messages and profiles, and left convenience key for clock. They come in handy...thanks

    Theme looks very sleek!! Nice look.




  2. #42
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Drukan, this newest theme looks awesome....I, may be, would suggest changing or using a different tone color for battery meter and signal (a little darker blue?)...otherwise they don't stand out with the blue background. What do you think?
    Last edited by olta777; 05-18-2009 at 11:21 PM.

  3. #43
    Drukan's Avatar
    Drukan is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    PHX , AZ
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0.0.323
    Posts
    288
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by oriofan8 View Post
    The hidden icons I like having the most is "clock" under clock. I also like a hidden "messages" icon. I also see a need for "profiles" on main screen. I would like those three anyway. I use Crystal now, and he put 3 on upper banner...I use calendar, messages and profiles, and left convenience key for clock. They come in handy...thanks

    Theme looks very sleek!! Nice look.
    Clock is doable... ill add that in. As far as profiles... personally i plan to put it in the top right, and weatherbug top left. I made those top 2 customizable cuz not everyone wants weather and meterberry. Im a lil OCD, but i dont HAVE TO know what my mem is at at all times.

    For those that havent quite figured it out... I make all my themes how I LIKE EM, BLUE!!! and usable to me. All these ideas out there are great, and im working them in lil by lil, or making different versions... But pleasing everyone as much as it would be nice... is just not possible! Im glad you all like what i do, and ill try to keep the fans happy...as far as free themes go...:beerchug:

  4. #44
    bbcrackman's Avatar
    bbcrackman is offline BlackBerryOS Grand Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    PIN
    yes
    Device
    9000/9530/9630/
    OS
    5.0.0.3xx
    Posts
    2,902
    Liked
    5 times
    Sweet, look forward to seeing it!

  5. #45
    Drukan's Avatar
    Drukan is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    PHX , AZ
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0.0.323
    Posts
    288
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Drukan, this newest theme looks awesome....I, may be, would suggest changing or using a different tone color for battery meter and signal (a little darker blue?)...otherwise they don't stand out with the blue background. What do you think?
    Olta... im actually lookin into that.. I been designing some new meters on my free time as it is.. ive been using the last ones i made for a while now. Time for somethin new!
    And im really gettin tired of seein themes out there where they skin everything and look sooo good... but have defualt batt n sig meters!

    Thanx for the input... !

  6. #46
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Drukan View Post
    Olta... im actually lookin into that.. I been designing some new meters on my free time as it is.. ive been using the last ones i made for a while now. Time for somethin new!
    And im really gettin tired of seein themes out there where they skin everything and look sooo good... but have defualt batt n sig meters!

    Thanx for the input... !
    Awesome, can't wait to try your theme out when it comes.

  7. #47
    awtryau89 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Georgia
    PIN
    NA
    Device
    9700
    Posts
    36
    Liked
    0 times
    The latest one is certainly one I will give a go and donate. I really like the looks but do agree that some hidden features would be nice. I would say Profiles and Manage Connections are my biggest needs. Overall though if there were a way to go a QuickLaunch hidden button on the homescreen, I could solve for everything else. I guess thats why I always seem to default back to Ecruz's OS7 theme. Its one of my favorites.

  8. #48
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Drukan, you got an ETA?

  9. #49
    Drukan's Avatar
    Drukan is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    PHX , AZ
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0.0.323
    Posts
    288
    Liked
    0 times

    Talking

    Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    Drukan, you got an ETA?
    Just made some changes tonight... Im shootin for this weekend... Work keeps me pretty busy! But ill keep yall posted...


    FYI,(to everyone else) I added the Options, Manage Connections and Clock shortcuts that everyone asked for... As far as Profiles, so to not make it to clutter'd, im gonna suggest that People use one of the 8 !! available homescreen slots.
    the 6 Mini icons do not hide... plus you have the 2 top slots!

  10. #50
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Drukan View Post
    Just made some changes tonight... Im shootin for this weekend... Work keeps me pretty busy! But ill keep yall posted...


    FYI,(to everyone else) I added the Options, Manage Connections and Clock shortcuts that everyone asked for... As far as Profiles, so to not make it to clutter'd, im gonna suggest that People use one of the 8 !! available homescreen slots.
    the 6 Mini icons do not hide... plus you have the 2 top slots!
    Sounds nice!!! Can't wait

  11. #51
    kdjayo is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    64
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Drukan View Post
    Just made some changes tonight... Im shootin for this weekend... Work keeps me pretty busy! But ill keep yall posted...


    FYI,(to everyone else) I added the Options, Manage Connections and Clock shortcuts that everyone asked for... As far as Profiles, so to not make it to clutter'd, im gonna suggest that People use one of the 8 !! available homescreen slots.
    the 6 Mini icons do not hide... plus you have the 2 top slots!
    Looks like its gonna be sick man! Keep up the hard work!

  12. #52
    Drukan's Avatar
    Drukan is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    PHX , AZ
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0.0.323
    Posts
    288
    Liked
    0 times
    I apologize to everyone, but i wont be releasing this theme. Im sorry to keep anyone in suspense to try it out, or give anyone false hopes...

    Please continue to help/ support our other great theme makers here, like Rellims and Natemz... Im SURE they will continue to amaze us with thier creativity and unique themes!

  13. #53
    olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Liked
    3 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Drukan View Post
    I apologize to everyone, but i wont be releasing this theme. Im sorry to keep anyone in suspense to try it out, or give anyone false hopes...

    Please continue to help/ support our other great theme makers here, like Rellims and Natemz... Im SURE they will continue to amaze us with thier creativity and unique themes!
    That's a bummer....You themes are very nice

  14. #54
    Rellims's Avatar
    Rellims is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic Follow Rellims On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denver
    PIN
    EAPPLE...Y
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.whatever is newe
    Posts
    1,102
    Liked
    5 times
    Alright this may be a bit early but the next theme I want to work on is a NFL team theme. Likely they will all be similar, but of course the colors and logos will change. So what I want to get an early jump on the season.

    If I go this rout, what teams do people want to see?
    See all of my free themes by clicking
    HERE
    Follow me on Twitter @1rellims

  15. #55
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Liked
    4 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rellims View Post
    Alright this may be a bit early but the next theme I want to work on is a NFL team theme. Likely they will all be similar, but of course the colors and logos will change. So what I want to get an early jump on the season.

    If I go this rout, what teams do people want to see?
    Tennessee Titans!! :bling:

  16. #56
    Rellims's Avatar
    Rellims is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic Follow Rellims On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denver
    PIN
    EAPPLE...Y
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.whatever is newe
    Posts
    1,102
    Liked
    5 times
    Well stiefler I saw this the other day. Of course mine will be much better but check it out. Titans
    See all of my free themes by clicking
    HERE
    Follow me on Twitter @1rellims

  17. #57
    Stiefler is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Stiefler On Twitter
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Moto Droid/HTC Eris
    OS
    2.0.1/2.1
    Posts
    3,385
    Liked
    4 times
    Nice find Rellims, and yea i can have a few ideas LMAO

  18. #58
    Rellims's Avatar
    Rellims is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic Follow Rellims On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denver
    PIN
    EAPPLE...Y
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.whatever is newe
    Posts
    1,102
    Liked
    5 times
    Here is a pic of the NFL theme I'm working on. Of course since I live in Denver I had to start out with the Broncos. I will make other teams on request once I'm done with this one. Let me know what you think.

    See all of my free themes by clicking
    HERE
    Follow me on Twitter @1rellims

  19. #59
    Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Liked
    7 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Rellims View Post
    Here is a pic of the NFL theme I'm working on. Of course since I live in Denver I had to start out with the Broncos. I will make other teams on request once I'm done with this one. Let me know what you think.

    Looking good Rellims..well except for the Broncos part of it :lmao:

  20. #60
    ealvnv's Avatar
    ealvnv is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow ealvnv On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Saturn
    PIN
    which one?
    Device
    9900/PlayBook
    OS
    good question
    Carrier
    All of them
    Posts
    2,405
    Liked
    9 times
    Closing the tread...

    thanks for sharing your great work theme makers, and thankyou BBOS members for you feedback.

    Theme makers please read the Themes Posting Rules and Guidelines and reply to the tread.
    BlackBerry by Choice!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •