Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast
Results 65 to 72 of 85

  1. #65
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    storm
    Posts
    6

    9th Icon

    Just downloaded the "Blue" theme last night and so far it's the best. There is only one thing I would like to change and that would be the upper right icon. can I change it from media player to another one, like the browser?

    Thanks



  2. #66
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    Tour 9630
    Posts
    43
    Quote Originally Posted by cigargod View Post
    Just downloaded the "Blue" theme last night and so far it's the best. There is only one thing I would like to change and that would be the upper right icon. can I change it from media player to another one, like the browser?

    Thanks
    That icon is dictated by what you have as your first icon in the 3rd row. Move whatever you want to that position.

  3. #67
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    storm
    Posts
    6

    9th Icon

    Quote Originally Posted by sdifw View Post
    That icon is dictated by what you have as your first icon in the 3rd row. Move whatever you want to that position.
    9th icon, NOW it makes sense. DOH! at:

    Thanks



  4. #68
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain Producer View Post
    I am wondering if V3 will have the Manage connections ability in the top left like the "Rellims" Dark Blue theme? That theme is nice too. I think it would be a great addition if you could touch the top right of the Storm and turn Bluetooth on or off.

    Just a thought...

    Pic courtesy of "Rellims"
    http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n...lueupdated.jpg
    Adding it as we speak actually. I never thought about it being useful for Bluetooth. I never use BT. It won't be where the signal meter is though. I have something else up there. I have another place for it that I think will be better.

  5. #69
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    PIN
    T OF GUINN
    Device
    9550 Storm 2 Verizon
    OS
    5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK)
    Posts
    940
    That is great news Natemz. Looks like I will be donating to your cause again my friend. You are the best!



  6. #70
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    PIN
    T OF GUINN
    Device
    9550 Storm 2 Verizon
    OS
    5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK)
    Posts
    940
    Eagerly anticipating Pro V3 my friend. Still Friday or Saturday on the launch?

  7. #71
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain Producer View Post
    Eagerly anticipating Pro V3 my friend. Still Friday or Saturday on the launch?
    I think so. I had a terrible experience last night. I just finalized the first version and was making a 4 icon version of it when I tried to open the theme file and it refused to open. needless to say I tried for over an hour to salvage the corrupted theme file. :banghead: So I lost my theme.mfg:

    Luckily I wasn't too busy at work tosday so I loaded the theme files up on my laptop and spent most of the day re-arranging the theme from scratch. I just now finished about 10 minutes ago. Yes that sucks.

    But I think I'm back on track for starting on the other colors tomorrow night. Friday still looks realistic. Hope nothing else goes wrong. This theme is taking soooo long to finish.:1zhelp:

  8. #72
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Boise
    Posts
    8,535
    Wirelessly posted (9530)

    Quote Originally Posted by Natemz
    Quote Originally Posted by Pain Producer View Post
    Eagerly anticipating Pro V3 my friend. Still Friday or Saturday on the launch?
    I think so. I had a terrible experience last night. I just finalized the first version and was making a 4 icon version of it when I tried to open the theme file and it refused to open. needless to say I tried for over an hour to salvage the corrupted theme file. :banghead: So I lost my theme.mfg:

    Luckily I wasn't too busy at work tosday so I loaded the theme files up on my laptop and spent most of the day re-arranging the theme from scratch. I just now finished about 10 minutes ago. Yes that sucks.

    But I think I'm back on track for starting on the other colors tomorrow night. Friday still looks realistic. Hope nothing else goes wrong. This theme is taking soooo long to finish.:1zhelp:
    Oh man I am sorry to hear that. Can't wait for V3 keep up the good work

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •