Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
Results 73 to 80 of 279

  1. #73
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    Posts
    21
    Quote Originally Posted by rorschack View Post
    Well, if I make it all black. But I suppose I can keep the landscape home screen as it and make everything else black.

    What do you think about the lock screens? all black or keep it as current.
    Personally, I think the following screen should keep their wallpapers:


    • Home (Portrait and Landscape)
    • Lock
    • Incoming Call (Make it the same as lock and home)

    All the others, and the app banners in apps should lose their wallpapers. But that's just my opinion.



  2. #74
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    London
    Device
    Storm 2 9520
    OS
    5.0.0.402
    Posts
    4
    loving this theme...im running it on the storm 2 .306 firmware....no major issues so far...all icons work...what i would like to see is when the fone is rotated to landscape on the bb home and the calender comes up...can this be changed to half calender half messages?? that would look neat...and make it so that the background stays on rotate aswell...otherwise nice theme

  3. #75
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by FineWolf View Post
    Personally, I think the following screen should keep their wallpapers:


    • Home (Portrait and Landscape)
    • Lock
    • Incoming Call (Make it the same as lock and home)

    All the others, and the app banners in apps should lose their wallpapers. But that's just my opinion.

    What you are proposing above is that everything stays the same except for the App Screens where wallpapers should be black.

    Wallpaper is a matter of personal preference and when I created the theme, the beta testers and I had trouble choosing the wallpapers that would please everyone.



  4. #76
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by kalc View Post
    loving this theme...im running it on the storm 2 .306 firmware....no major issues so far...all icons work...what i would like to see is when the fone is rotated to landscape on the bb home and the calender comes up...can this be changed to half calender half messages?? that would look neat...and make it so that the background stays on rotate aswell...otherwise nice theme

    Thank you.

    Originally I was going to add messages to the landscape Home Screen too, but it just does not make sense. If I do this, your read messages would just be there with only the subject line, and I don't think that's practical or useful.

  5. #77
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    London
    Device
    Storm 2 9520
    OS
    5.0.0.402
    Posts
    4
    yea you have a point...what about the flipped homescreen image...can that be changed??



  6. #78
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by kalc View Post
    yea you have a point...what about the flipped homescreen image...can that be changed??
    On the landscape? I can do whatever I want with the Landscape Home screen in the theme development software and it's permanent. The users can not do anything about it.

  7. #79
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    London
    Device
    Storm 2 9520
    OS
    5.0.0.402
    Posts
    4
    oh okay...i just wanted the homescreen image i am using at the moment to be there whip i flip the phone...

  8. #80
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Device
    Storm
    OS
    5
    Posts
    65
    Quote Originally Posted by kalc View Post
    oh okay...i just wanted the homescreen image i am using at the moment to be there whip i flip the phone...
    not possible. The only screen where the user can change the wallpaper is the Portrait Home Screen. It's RIM's weird way of implementing the OS.

Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •