Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 92

  1. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by illmat1c View Post
    On the Droid OS you can flick right, up or down for different things, you flick up and you have SMS open and Messages, and if you flick to the right or left you can have a second home screen type.

    unfortunately the theme builder doesnt give me that kind of control

    Quote Originally Posted by jsanta11 View Post
    any plans for a tour version .. Would love to own a copy of this theme ....


    Looks sick
    once we get the storm perfect we may just do that

    just dont know hwo practical it would be, using the trackball



  2. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    222
    version 1.3 released has ability to hide and show bottom dock

  3. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    PIN
    the tail on the iPhone
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    152
    Just bought this and this will be my only theme!!! I love it. Thanks for the awesome work!!!!!



  4. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by dlsolo View Post
    Just bought this and this will be my only theme!!! I love it. Thanks for the awesome work!!!!!
    thanks!! make sure to grab 1.4 got even a few more changes just even more color matching

  5. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    MD
    PIN
    T of Captain will do!!
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.436
    Posts
    18
    Purchased this theme as soon as it released it is sick haven't had a problem with 1.0, 1.3, Just downloaded the 1.4 update now it won't work on my phone. Shows up in apps list but not in themes list not sure what happened? I am on the official 328. Any one else have this happen?
    Last edited by Wired76; 11-14-2009 at 09:49 AM.



  6. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Ohio
    Device
    Storm 9530/Moto Droid
    OS
    BBC v10
    Posts
    173
    Loving the theme! One question about my weather version...is there any way on the main screen to have an icon's text show up when you highlight it? I have a couple email accts that have the same icon and I never remember which one is which. Also I can't seem to get the text to show up on my weather either. It just shows the conditions icon. (using WB elite) Thanks!

  7. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    North Carolina
    PIN
    the tail on the iPhone
    Device
    9550
    OS
    5.0.0.607
    Posts
    152
    Quote Originally Posted by wowthatisrandom View Post
    thanks!! make sure to grab 1.4 got even a few more changes just even more color matching
    Just grabbed it! Yeap, I'm diggin' this theme!! :arms:

  8. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    222
    Quote Originally Posted by sandman1987 View Post
    Loving the theme! One question about my weather version...is there any way on the main screen to have an icon's text show up when you highlight it? I have a couple email accts that have the same icon and I never remember which one is which. Also I can't seem to get the text to show up on my weather either. It just shows the conditions icon. (using WB elite) Thanks!
    there is nowhere to put the text in the weather version which is why we offere them both way sorry

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •