Hey Pandora - when will you be on S2???

Thread: Hey Pandora - when will you be on S2???

snmemx is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .148 (.132 radio) w BBCM 7.2
    Liked
    1 times

Hey Pandora - when will you be on S2???

Someone mentioned Pandora on the pre-release 5.0 wouldn't work and said Pandora brushed off tech-support questions b/c it wasn't an officially released OS.

It's your chance Pandora...I know you're very responsive to your customers (I'm actually one of the paying ones). When do we get Pandora on our S2s???:cool2:

rookietrader is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow rookietrader On Twitter
    PIN
    on pluto...available upon request
    Device
    9550/9700
    OS
    5.0.0.983, OS 6.0.0.344
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by snmemx View Post
    Someone mentioned Pandora on the pre-release 5.0 wouldn't work and said Pandora brushed off tech-support questions b/c it wasn't an officially released OS.

It's your chance Pandora...I know you're very responsive to your customers (I'm actually one of the paying ones). When do we get Pandora on our S2s???:cool2:
    its out you have to go to pandora.com to download the latest version. its not in app world.

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by rookietrader View Post
    its out you have to go to pandora.com to download the latest version. its not in app world.
    On Pandora's website, it only shows the 9530...given that I just tried to use on OTA link from another thread to get the "non-app-world-version" of poynt and ended up frying my S2, I think I'll wait for another few days before giving it a whirl. Thanks for mentioning the website though.

jnepsa is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Liked
    5 times
    Quote Originally Posted by snmemx View Post
    On Pandora's website, it only shows the 9530...given that I just tried to use on OTA link from another thread to get the "non-app-world-version" of poynt and ended up frying my S2, I think I'll wait for another few days before giving it a whirl. Thanks for mentioning the website though.
    I loaded poynt from my 9530 version and is fine the application should work on the new phone.. if it doesnt it just simply will not load an icon

P3Designs is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow P3Designs On Twitter
    PIN
    ky Swear O
    Device
    Droid/Storm/Cur
    OS
    Liked
    1 times
    I have a direct link for the pandora download in this thread http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/b...ps-9550-a.html and it is compatible with the S2

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Liked
    1 times
    Quote Originally Posted by P3Designs View Post
    I have a direct link for the pandora download in this thread http://www.blackberryos.com/forums/b...ps-9550-a.html and it is compatible with the S2
    Rock and ROLLLLL...it worked great - THANKS!!! :hail: