Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    I have gone through 3 S2's and each have had one screen issue after another. typically one of the corners was completely dead. I love the Storm but this stuff gets old fast.

sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    I have gone through 3 devices because of this issue with the device not responding in the lower corners.
    My resolution was to have the csr's bring several devices out for me to test until I was satisfied with the one I liked.
    I know it sounds like a lot but I needed to be content with my device and VZW was happy to oblige with my request.
    Posted via BlackBerry device
    Honestly, I've noticed this with the Storm 2, Droid, and Eris. Those "buttons" on the bottom doesn't always respond, it's quite annoying.

cawty is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Device
    storm
    OS
    hybrid v.3.5
    wow i just wanna cry

T-Rob is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    PIN
    LOL...yeah, right!
    Device
    BB Storm 9550 - Verizon
    OS
    v5.0.0.607
    Good to see that I'm not the only one with this problem...my "call" button has this issue.

dlsolo is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow dlsolo On Twitter
    PIN
    the tail on the iPhone
    Device
    OS
    I'm playing with mine right now and I don't see or feel any problems with the screen. All my corners work and function properly. No complaints over here...

mybikeisblack is offline BlackBerryOS Friend Follow mybikeisblack On Twitter
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    I'm having this issue as well. Im going to call verizon after work because my screen wont click at all unless a do a battery pull.

Jim2009 is offline BlackBerryOS Noobie
    Device
    storm 2
    OS
    Yes, I am also having a sporadic problem with the touble the bottom right keys. However, I am having the problem with the Escape key (to the left of the End key). Sometimes I do not get the click and sometimes I may not even get a response when pressed. I'm thinking of dropping by a Verizon store to see if there's any technical note on this.

taichi is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Device
    OS
    hybrid
    Quote Originally Posted by Jim2009 View Post
    Yes, I am also having a sporadic problem with the touble the bottom right keys. However, I am having the problem with the Escape key (to the left of the End key). Sometimes I do not get the click and sometimes I may not even get a response when pressed. I'm thinking of dropping by a Verizon store to see if there's any technical note on this.
    I have same problem here and think to go with DROID.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast