PIN
    ky Swear O
    Device
    Droid/Storm/Cur
    OS
    Liked
    1 times

Just Got Home - Replaced S1 with S2 no charge

Okay if you have followed my story of the S1 then you know I have had a few (14) to be exact. I was mailed a BNIB s1 last friday and yesterday while taking a nap I slept on the phone. This morning click didn't work, phone is less than a week activated. So I took it into the store and spoke with the helpful tech about the device. She went and spoke with the mgr who offered me a BNIB S1 again. I told him that after 14 of these phones I think I may need to just cut my losses and move on. He said that he wishes he could offer me an S2 but they have been instructed to move all s1 out of stock. I don't know if this is true or not. He saw that I hesitated and then offered me the Tour at which point I told him that was a step back in my opinion. He walked in the back and came back with a S2 and said this is not according to the rules but he would change me out if I accepted this as my annual upgrade at no cost to me. I had him demo the phone for me (feigning ignorance) and at the end I told him it was a go.

**As a side note mgr was cool and let me play with both the Droid and the Eries. I stuck around for about an hour playing with both, I will write up that experience in a different post.

So be nice and courteous and you may get replaced. I didn't have to extend my contract date but it did push my annual upgrade back a year.

If you have any questions just ask, who knows after Nov 6th this may be up for sale.

Brett Wyman is offline BlackBerryOS Master
    Device
    Tour
    OS
    Liked
    7 times
    So does this mean you will no longer be joining the Droid world??

P3Designs is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow P3Designs On Twitter
    PIN
    ky Swear O
    Device
    Droid/Storm/Cur
    OS
    Liked
    1 times
    I am still getting a Droid, but after playing with them both I will be getting the one least expected to get. I couldn't type a damn word on one of them.

dustin4863 is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    PIN
    304ceb10
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    who knows
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by P3Designs View Post
    Okay if you have followed my story of the S1 then you know I have had a few (14) to be exact. I was mailed a BNIB s1 last friday and yesterday while taking a nap I slept on the phone. This morning click didn't work, phone is less than a week activated. So I took it into the store and spoke with the helpful tech about the device. She went and spoke with the mgr who offered me a BNIB S1 again. I told him that after 14 of these phones I think I may need to just cut my losses and move on. He said that he wishes he could offer me an S2 but they have been instructed to move all s1 out of stock. I don't know if this is true or not. He saw that I hesitated and then offered me the Tour at which point I told him that was a step back in my opinion. He walked in the back and came back with a S2 and said this is not according to the rules but he would change me out if I accepted this as my annual upgrade at no cost to me. I had him demo the phone for me (feigning ignorance) and at the end I told him it was a go.

**As a side note mgr was cool and let me play with both the Droid and the Eries. I stuck around for about an hour playing with both, I will write up that experience in a different post.

So be nice and courteous and you may get replaced. I didn't have to extend my contract date but it did push my annual upgrade back a year.

If you have any questions just ask, who knows after Nov 6th this may be up for sale.

very nice man wow:hail::hail: i wish i could be that lucky

olta777 is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Liked
    3 times
    P3Designs, we want to hear your opinion of storm 2
    Posted via BlackBerry device

P3Designs is offline BlackBerryOS Addict Follow P3Designs On Twitter
    PIN
    ky Swear O
    Device
    Droid/Storm/Cur
    OS
    Liked
    1 times
    Olta,

I'm going to give it a run through for 24 hours. It feels better in hand because I didn't have to pay for it.

i will write a short write up later tonite.