I'm new to Blackberry and I am Mac. Advice?

Thread: I'm new to Blackberry and I am Mac. Advice?

SilentC is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Liked
    0 times

I'm new to Blackberry and I am Mac. Advice?

I have the storm2 now and am falling in love with it everyday. Like I've read elsewhere on this board, the iPhone seems to be nothing but a toy now. The one thing I miss is the seamless synchronicity between my mac and iPhone. What is the best way to sync my contacts and calenders with my mac and storm2?

painlessone is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    v.5.0.0.328 4.2.0.128
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentC View Post
    I have the storm2 now and am falling in love with it everyday. Like I've read elsewhere on this board, the iPhone seems to be nothing but a toy now. The one thing I miss is the seamless synchronicity between my mac and iPhone. What is the best way to sync my contacts and calenders with my mac and storm2?
    I believe the latest update of DM (Desktop Manager) is compatible with the MACs.. The Synchronize button will keep your device and desktop the same if you want. It asks you how to handle conflicts between the two. You can either ignore them or use the data from the device and change it on your desktop (laptop, whatever) or change the data on the device to match the other. It does this for each instance so you don't have to change everyone the same way. Hope that helps.

Vaffanculo403 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Device
    Storm2
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Last edited by Vaffanculo403; 11-01-2009 at 10:36 AM.