Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW

Storm2 getting HOT!!

Anybody notice their new S2 getting hot when using ? Mine gets uncomfortable when using for awhile. Thanks...

Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Mine has been fine...I only noticed that any of my phones get warm when I use them a lot while they are charging....but I figured it's normal.

Device
    Tour
    OS
    I'm with Olta as well. The only time it gets hot is when it is charging and I am using it. However, it does get hotter then the other BlackBerry phones I use and have used.

PIN
    T OF GUINN
    Device
    9550 Storm 2 Verizon
    OS
    5.0.0.607/643 (OOAK)
    Wirelessly posted

Quote Originally Posted by Orio
    Anybody notice their new S2 getting hot when using ? Mine gets uncomfortable when using for awhile. Thanks...
    I have had this problem Orio when I was working it pretty hard. I have a chrome side and somewhat leather back case that I bought at Verizon. I still feel it getting warm through the case once in awhile. Much hotter than Storm 1 for me.

PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    I really never noticed it on S1...notice it on S2..when I'm using it heavy..as of course being new I am. If it gets worse I'll get a new one

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    had no trouble with it being hot at all

PIN
    30FB551F
    Device
    BlackBerry Stor
    OS
    Yeah I'm also with Olta, I didn't notice my phone getting hot unless it was on the charger while using a long period of time, but that happened to all of my blackberries so I already got used to it.

Device
    OS

Hot club

I will join the 'hot' club on this one.
    After extended usage I find my 9520 becomes very hot, never had this issue with any other BB I have ever had.
    I also don not find that it get hot when charging, its normally as cool as a cucumber, although again another point, it does take a heck of a long time to charge compared to previous BB's.

I have read on other forums people complaining of the phones getting hot when using 3G. Since this is my first 3G phone I can make no comparison.

-Kerr

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast