Quote Originally Posted by olta777 View Post
    I just tested and especially opera and wifi is adrenaline!!! :banana:

Posted via BlackBerry device
    Bolt is pretty sick too!

PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    I am running a hybrid on my 9550 right now. irtehun has made a 5.0.0.320 / 328 available on BBHybrids site, for VIP's only...for a short time. Comes with new "shrink-a-os" 4.0, (like you need to shrink...I did). Has a buncha .328 files. I don't notice any difference...but I'm runnin' it.

PIN
    NING 1 "CO
    Device
    S2 and Wifey S1
    OS
    Lyric(705H)/607 OS P
    Quote Originally Posted by Orio View Post
    I am running a hybrid on my 9550 right now. irtehun has made a 5.0.0.320 / 328 available on BBHybrids site, for VIP's only...for a short time. Comes with new "shrink-a-os" 4.0, (like you need to shrink...I did). Has a buncha .328 files. I don't notice any difference...but I'm runnin' it.

I dont know what happened here but I saw a quick post on the Hybrid and d/l it . I dont know what to do w/it. Normally I would not have the issue but this one is barely 3MBs. The strange thing is that i tried to reply to the member who posted it but was redirected to send a message to site admin..I have a feeling that somene screwed up posting it..Now I cannot find the post at all..May have been removed:Eyecrazy:

PIN
    30FB551F
    Device
    BlackBerry Stor
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by yourfriendwayned View Post
    lol that image is just too funny :haha:

Device
    9530/Droid
    I think the only thing i am not happy with on my S2 is the random dimming of the backlight it is driving me crazy. Why would they put an OS out with a known defect that is that annoying. When i first got mine, this little issue really bugged me being it was a known issue on the S1 os .320 / .328 also. So WTF i figured i had a month and would do a lot or research on the Droid since so many people here are talking about it..... honestly everything i read and videos i saw didnt really impress me that much, still BB loyal and now just waiting on a fix and i'll be happy ..... For a week or so ....... HA!
    But I will try it when it comes out, i just dont see it being that mch better than the S2

PIN
    up
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    Stock 5.0.0.320
    I say RIM is def. on the right track. I know they're working on the browser and once that is taken care of I can't really see what else they would change. I kind of like the UI/layout 'cause it's the business/playful UI. Also, RIM should def. look into getting app developers, cause now a days it's all about apps, not web launchers lol.

RIM, thank u for taking the time to read my opinion...lol

PIN
    NING 1 "CO
    Device
    S2 and Wifey S1
    OS
    Lyric(705H)/607 OS P
    Quote Originally Posted by quiet1 View Post
    I say RIM is def. on the right track. I know they're working on the browser and once that is taken care of I can't really see what else they would change. I kind of like the UI/layout 'cause it's the business/playful UI. Also, RIM should def. look into getting app developers, cause now a days it's all about apps, not web launchers lol.

RIM, thank u for taking the time to read my opinion...lol

Did you d/l that .328 Hybrid for s2?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast