Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by snmemx View Post
    I'd be happy if I could just set it so if I click on a browser link inside an email and it goes to the link, it does so using Opera. But then again, I'm coming from a S1 and now know how to set my default browser to run wifi, so I've already made a quantum leap in browser functionality.
    LOL this would be something to try(mind you I dont have my S2 yet and I am not sure this would work). Opera 5.0 sets itself as the default browser. Under settings in opera you can turn on the wifi. I would get that all set turn off your radio and see if you can still surf with opera.

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .148 (.132 radio) w BBCM 7.2
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    LOL this would be something to try(mind you I dont have my S2 yet and I am not sure this would work). Opera 5.0 sets itself as the default browser. Under settings in opera you can turn on the wifi. I would get that all set turn off your radio and see if you can still surf with opera.
    Ok, I've installed it...how do I set this thing to be the default browser? (I'm feeling like a guinea pig hear)...

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by snmemx View Post
    Ok, I've installed it...how do I set this thing to be the default browser? (I'm feeling like a guinea pig hear)...
    you cant set it to be default.. opera 5.0 will open links in email though..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123