Okay, here's the question:
Suppose someone meets this criteria:
- Owns S1
- Loves the way his S1's screen feels; the click is JUST right with just enough tactile feedback - has the reassuring snap of a true hardware button across the entire screen
- App memory is not an issue, has plenty of apps installed and is sitting at 30.6MB steady; actually plans on uninstalling some rarely-used apps
- Would most likely NEVER use wifi for the purposes others seem to want to use it for (simulataneous voice and data) - if I am on the phone, I don't WANT to be interrupted
- Is perfectly happy with the performance of 220.127.116.118
- Would have to pay full price for an upgrade
My question is, is there ANYTHING about the S2 (taking all of these things into consideration) that would make a full-price upgrade worthwhile? I request that only folks who actually OWN a S2 reply; as I am looking for opinions based on real-world experience, and not what someone read in another thread.
The person I am talking about it myself, and personally I am currently planning on spending my money on the new Motorola Droid when it is released; I am just seeing if there is any reason I should change my mind.
NOTE: the Droid's Exchange Activesync implementation would be a huge PLUS to me.