Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Device
    BlackBerry Storm2
    OS
    Mine wasn't working this morning either and now I have White/Black and I didn't do anything. So if Verizon said it should be fixed, it is for me.

Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    It does seem to be fixed. I have my mobile network turned off now and the Wi-Fi has been enabled. The Wi-Fi icon is white and black. BBM is working and I have just been sent an email from Jnepsa. I was able to reply as well.
    Posted via BlackBerry device

PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Mine works fine with "internet browser" or "hotspot browser"...what the difference between these ? One better than the other ? I had never heard of "hotspot browser" before this morning... Thanks

PIN
    30FB551F
    Device
    BlackBerry Stor
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    It does seem to be fixed. I have my mobile network turned off now and the Wi-Fi has been enabled. The Wi-Fi icon is white and black. BBM is working and I have just been sent an email from Jnepsa. I was able to reply as well.
    Posted via BlackBerry device
    Turn the radio back on, make a phone call and try using your bbm, if they really fixed you will be able to use your bbm, email while on a call

Device
    blackberry storm 9630
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Le0_Br4zuC4 View Post
    Turn the radio back on, make a phone call and try using your bbm, if they really fixed you will be able to use your bbm, email while on a call
    Tested and working, I was on a call and browsing the web, as well as received a BBM.

PIN
    30FB551F
    Device
    BlackBerry Stor
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by drtechy View Post
    Tested and working, I was on a call and browsing the web, as well as received a BBM.
    NICE!!!! What is your data plan $29.99 or $44.99? Did you do anything on your browser setting or it started to work as the verizon rep said? I don't know because I'm on the $44.99 for me always worked

Device
    blackberry storm 9630
    OS
    NICE!!!! What is your data plan $29.99 or $44.99? Did you do anything on your browser setting or it started to work as the verizon rep said? I don't know because I'm on the $44.99 for me always worked
    I don't think the issue had too much to do with the plan to be honest, I've always had the BES plan and I had a grey icon yesterday and last night. I'm pretty sure there was something else going on in the background of verizon's network. But I didn't make any changes to my browser settings, I'm always on the internet browser as my default.

Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Tested and confirmed....

Good job VZW...I was starting to get just a bit hot under the collar. :angryfire:

**edit** I have never been on a BES. I've always had the BIS for both my Blackberry devices...
    Last edited by MePascal; 10-30-2009 at 10:24 AM.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast