Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

PIN
    30FD6D9D
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS

Question

Then how is it when i was at home i can turn off my radio and the wifi still works.. I was testing it on my s2 and seemed to work with no problem and i only pay the 29.99 per month data plan. So do you think mine is supposed to be that way or not.

Device
    vzw just dont care about the customer any more. its all about the $$$

Device
    Droid
    OS
    Android 2.0
    Quote Originally Posted by mousr26 View Post
    Then how is it when i was at home i can turn off my radio and the wifi still works.. I was testing it on my s2 and seemed to work with no problem and i only pay the 29.99 per month data plan. So do you think mine is supposed to be that way or not.

If i'm reading this correctly. It works but not to the full capabiltiy. you can surf the web and all, but the BBM MMS text stuff...well apparently that's not working correctly :no:

PIN
    20E74314
    Device
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by miami1683 View Post
    Maybe because it (the droid) will work correctly out of the box unlike the S1 and apparently the S2 :1244:. even if VZW and RIM fix it. What a terrible mistakeHow could you not have the service books ready on your flagship device?. Droid does release next week. At the pointIi will be moving (along with 10 friends) to a new device 9Droid). Maybe one day RIM and VZW will actually get it together :no:.
    It working right out of the box is merely a guess but good luck to you.

Device
    Droid
    OS
    Android 2.0
    Quote Originally Posted by waylonp View Post
    It working right out of the box is merely a guess but good luck to you.
    This is true, but it can't be any worse than S1 on release day :no:. Second issue with S2 in 48 hrs . I hope this isn't a sign of things to come. I already have a friend who's screen on the S2 failed and had to get it replaced once too :no:. I'll take my chance with something different .

Device
    Droid
    OS
    Android 2.0
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzdar View Post
    vzw just dont care about the customer any more. its all about the $$$
    I'm not sure it's that. I'm sure they care. It's more like they don't have a very good field test team on this stuff. Just pack and ship. Then fix the issues along the way. If they had better testers i'm sure the release issues would be caught. Just my opinion. I know first hand and for sure there are companies who have a rock solid field test department. Just because it works in the labs correctly. Doesn't mean it works in the field correctly! There are lots of variables to it too.

PIN
    30FD4F5D
    Device
    Storm 2- 9550
    OS
    Wirelessly posted

THEY FIXED IT!! Just send service books and it automatically changes to white

PIN
    30FD4F5D
    Device
    Storm 2- 9550
    OS
    I hope this isn't going to be the case, but my white turned to grey after a few minutes. I resent service books and it came right back

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast