Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 9 to 15 of 15

  1. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    PIN
    30FE9B01
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    9550 5.0.0.983 bdhv3
    Posts
    51
    200



  2. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Device
    Storm2
    OS
    5.0.0.230
    Posts
    184
    nice! I'm selling my S1 and i was just trying to get an idea what they were going for...

  3. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    Mine sold within a day for 189. So they do go nice.


    Quote Originally Posted by Vaffanculo403 View Post
    nice! I'm selling my S1 and i was just trying to get an idea what they were going for...
    Posted via BlackBerry device



  4. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Device
    Storm2
    OS
    5.0.0.230
    Posts
    184
    Honestly if I get what i paid for the S2 I'll be happy. I paid 229 with a $100 mail in rebate so if I get $130 I'll be happy...

  5. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    Posts
    4,702
    You will. Don't worry.


    Quote Originally Posted by Vaffanculo403 View Post
    Honestly if I get what i paid for the S2 I'll be happy. I paid 229 with a $100 mail in rebate so if I get $130 I'll be happy...
    Posted via BlackBerry device



  6. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Christiansburg, VA
    PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    Posts
    1,304
    Another option....if you have adult children, like me, you get the Storm2, and one of them says..."Hey Dad...."

    ...accessories included!! It's called eDad.

    Ya gotta love em....doesn't pay as well.

    ...or maybe it does. :biglaugh:

  7. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Device
    Storm2
    OS
    5.0.0.230
    Posts
    184
    Quote Originally Posted by Orio View Post
    Another option....if you have adult children, like me, you get the Storm2, and one of them says..."Hey Dad...."

    ...accessories included!! It's called eDad.

    Ya gotta love em....doesn't pay as well.

    ...or maybe it does. :biglaugh:
    I only have a dog...last time I checked he doesn't know how to make phone calls so i think I'm safe there LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •