Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PIN
    30FB2BA0
    Device
    Storm 2 9550
    OS
    Seanren V6 Hybrid ov
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    appworld or go to web browser and search google maps for blackberry i dont have link handy.. but it takes you right to it
    I can't find it in app world. What is it listed under or what do I look under?

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by sezaro21 View Post
    I can't find it in app world. What is it listed under or what do I look under?
    From your phone go to browser.. in the google search bar type google maps blackberry.. and it will take you right to the page.. i didint think it was in appworld.

Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    All I did was type in Google Mobile Apps in my Blackberry's Browser search bar. Google provided a link that listed all of their current Mobile Apps.
    I selected Google Maps and it installed and ran perfectly on my 9550 this morning.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123