Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

catstide is offline BlackBerryOS Fanatic
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS

well...i actually backed out

i got to the store and the guy pulled on out with my name on it.i went over to play with the demo they had set up. i played with it for about 15 minutes and decided to not get it. it worked great and i loved it but it wasn't a big enough change from the storm1 to waste an upgrade on it. the biggest change i was looking for was the new screen but i guess my original storm has one of the few flawless screens and there was just not that big of a difference. the 124 free mb's did look great.

i'm going to wait till the big "droid" comes out and see if i want to try one of those. they are hitting verizon 11/6.

MePascal is offline BlackBerryOS Champion Follow MePascal On Twitter
    Device
    None
    OS
    Virtuous 3.26.605.1*
    Wirelessly posted (Storm 9530 )

I'm on the fence to cat. I'm going in this afternoon to play.

I saw the video Bryan posted and thought twice.

PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by MePascal View Post
    Wirelessly posted (Storm 9530 )

I'm on the fence to cat. I'm going in this afternoon to play.

I saw the video Bryan posted and thought twice.
    ha...just got through watching it....i think i will be droiding...

rookietrader is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow rookietrader On Twitter
    PIN
    on pluto...available upon request
    Device
    9550/9700
    OS
    5.0.0.983, OS 6.0.0.344
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    i got to the store and the guy pulled on out with my name on it.i went over to play with the demo they had set up. i played with it for about 15 minutes and decided to not get it. it worked great and i loved it but it wasn't a big enough change from the storm1 to waste an upgrade on it. the biggest change i was looking for was the new screen but i guess my original storm has one of the few flawless screens and there was just not that big of a difference. the 124 free mb's did look great.

i'm going to wait till the big "droid" comes out and see if i want to try one of those. they are hitting verizon 11/6.
    omg i totally agree with you...thats how i felt when i played with the storm2 this morning. it typed almost the same as a storm1...a little difference. what else is rim working on...they are churning out new devices...can we see a storm3 in the summer. also with the android does anyone know if it will have push email?
    Last edited by rookietrader; 10-28-2009 at 02:52 PM.

Seanren78 is offline BlackBerryOS Master Follow Seanren78 On Twitter
    PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    I'm on the fence as well. If you do a comparison they are pretty much identical. They even have the same battery size. I will wait for next year and S3 to come out.

PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    don't get me wrong ,i love my storm and the storm2 seems to be just a bit better but i have never used a phone for over a year (easily bored) and if i got the storm2 i don't really see much of a change at all.i'm thinkin the droid will keep it exciting for me.

Bryan is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein Follow Bryan On Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by rookietrader View Post
    omg i totally agree with you...thats how i felt when i played with the storm2 this morning. it typed almost the same as a storm1...a little difference. what else is rim working on...they are churning out new devices...can we see a storm3 in the summer. also with the android does anyone know if it will have push email?
    Here are some posts on upcoming Android devices with VZW. It won't have push but it will poll but I am willing to overlook the no push for the other features

Android -

rookietrader is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow rookietrader On Twitter
    PIN
    on pluto...available upon request
    Device
    9550/9700
    OS
    5.0.0.983, OS 6.0.0.344
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    don't get me wrong ,i love my storm and the storm2 seems to be just a bit better but i have never used a phone for over a year (easily bored) and if i got the storm2 i don't really see much of a change at all.i'm thinkin the droid will keep it exciting for me.
    i'm pretty much the same...i bought this phone in march and ready for a new one but i'm not going to buy a new phone thats basically the same phone...bored with 5.0...its been leaked and well it would have been nice for another change with the os...but storm2 looks good still.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast