Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

PIN
    3049B9CB
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0 said freeze and I got numb!!!
    I did not make it to the VZW store to test drive the S2 because I am already totally sold on the Droid. I am waiting for that to come out before I make a decission. If I do not like either, I am going to auction my upgrade on Ebay. I've got one update now and another in December.

I think the droid is going to be hot, but a little skeptical about a slide phone.

PIN
    the tail on the donky
    Device
    Moto Droid, 9530 and 8230
    OS
    Android 2.0, v10 Hybrid, and 5.0 leak for pearl
    The way that I adjusted the screen on my storm plus the way I have it set up right now I think that I may wait I have absolutely no complaints about my s1 except battery life and its better than the pearl flip so not much I can do except spend the money on a seido battery and spare charger.

As for the android... if the screen isnt rock hard and require zero pressure then count me out. I may be sticking with my s1 for quite a while as I dislike touch screens that require pressure.

Device
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    Either I have the worst screen on the Storm 1 or the best screen on the Storm 2 but IMO, WOW the screen is like night and day to me. Don't get me wrong I loved the original Storm and used if for almost a whole year ( a record for me) but the new screen on Storm 2 is just so much better that I just can't se myself ever thinking of Storm 1 again. Just my two cents
    I went in today just to play with it and i agree... the S2 screen is amazing.. i clicked that thing dayum near 1000 times while standin there in the store jus playin with it ... its the one thing still keeping me on the fence about the Droid..

PIN
    Just ask plz :)
    Device
    Blackberry Storm2 9550
    OS
    Agreed cat!!! I like my S1 now that its running great and I also believe is not different enough to change

PIN
    GED your IP ;)
    Device
    9700/9000
    OS
    >>.421/.411
    Well listen to all you band wagon jumpers..... lol.

So my roommate got the Storm 2 first thing yesterday, came back and let me take a look at it and check it out. I have to say I'm not as impressed as I thought I would be....The screen tilt on the first one he had (yeah he went back and swapped it for another one later that day) didn't work that well if you had it portrait and turned it landscape it didn't switch unless you actually tilted the front of the phone toward you....kind of annoying. Also the surepress 2 on this new screen was not as impressive as it looked in all the videos out there online. Yea, i'm not used to a touchscreen phone and I'm sure I would get really good with it and customize everything but I don't see myself getting into a 2 year contract with Verizon just for this phone.

I would love to have one....but not for the money. I'm currently an AT&T subscriber and if I can pick up a North American 9520 for cheap somehow when Rogers gets it THEN I will get one. Until then my next upgrade is going to be upgrading from my Bold 9000 to the Bold 9700. P.S. OS .314 for the 9000 is pretty crappy IMO. We need a new leak .32x PLEASE

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123