Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Just got my s2

Device
    Motorola Droid
    OS
    Android 2.0
    Quote Originally Posted by gatewayad View Post
    I have had to replace the Storm a few times and called today with a couple of known issuse with the new software.
    Given the very close App version and Platform version numbers between 5.0.0.320 for the 9550 and 5.0.0.328 for the 9530; I am pretty sure that the OS issues will still exist on your S2.

PIN
    30FD4F5D
    Device
    Storm 2- 9550
    OS
    Has anyone been able to send or receive emails while on a call? I've been able to connect to the internet, but it says you should be able to send/receive messages

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by oilman View Post
    Has anyone been able to send or receive emails while on a call? I've been able to connect to the internet, but it says you should be able to send/receive messages
    The only way to do voice and data is if yiubare connected to wifi.
    Posted via BlackBerry device

PIN
    30FD4F5D
    Device
    Storm 2- 9550
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    The only way to do voice and data is if yiubare connected to wifi.
    Posted via BlackBerry device
    Right, i'm connected to wireless in my office and i did a test to see if i could send an email while i was on a call and it wouldn't do it.

PIN
    ch hitter.
    Device
    storm2 9550 VZW
    I picked up my new S2 this morning, and I loved my S1....because of that I bought the S2 and it's everything I loved about my S1 but so much more.
    Of course not having to concerned about "shrinking" anymore because I have 120 MB with apps is "calming". The typing is much better. The buttons being part of the screen is nice. Only thing I didn't like...minor thing is it's less than a 1/4 " longer than the S1 so I had to buy a new case as my Seidio wouldn't fit....and Seidio charging cradle will work...just without the case on phone...again very minor, and that's all I could find wrong...

Oh btw WFI is verrry cool, and verrry fast !!!

Still have issues with themes but that's a plazmic issue, and will be fixed!!

GREAT PHONE !!

PIN
    ME
    Device
    Storm 9530/Strom2 9550
    OS
    5.0.328/5.0.320
    I agree with what you said. i was at the Verizon store at 8:55am ( had to get something to eat first) i have been on the storm2 all day, haven't put it down yet!!! the wifi is great, the feel of the storm2 is the best. the texting is fast. and the list continues.

Device
    OS
    Got my Storm 2 today. This is pretty darn nice.

Device
    VZW Droid
    OS
    Custom ROM
    So friends.....got my storm 2 today....and I gotta say it's nice...but the screen will definitely take time to get used to

It click all even...but after I unlock it, it take a few seconds for the bottom keys to be activated. The mechanical click is an interesting concept I must say...although, would be nice if we could disable it once in a while.

More feedback to come later....still playing with it...

...and btw, bring on 9550 leaks

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast