Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 48 of 116

Thread: Just got my s2

  1. #41
    TommyGrubz's Avatar
    TommyGrubz is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    PIN
    stripes on
    Device
    8330 / 9530 / M
    OS
    VZW official Curve O
    Posts
    501
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    How come none of you new Storm 2 owners are calling the Web Show voicemail to let me know how you like it?

    248-956-0490
    Still busy playing with our new awesomeness. Will I be able to get through this time??!! :lmao:



  2. #42
    sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyGrubz View Post
    Still busy playing with our new awesomeness. Will I be able to get through this time??!! :lmao:
    Yes. Right now it is set to take voicemail only. When I am doing the show, I can open it up for live calls.

  3. #43
    Le0_Br4zuC4's Avatar
    Le0_Br4zuC4 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Miami
    PIN
    30FB551F
    Device
    BlackBerry Stor
    OS
    5.0.0.320
    Posts
    398
    Now we just need to get a nice OS leak :haha: to make the day even better :1244:



  4. #44
    polar135's Avatar
    polar135 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow polar135 On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Detroit
    PIN
    not for sharing
    Device
    Droix X FTW
    OS
    2.2
    Posts
    266
    11.21.09, and then i will take part in the fun. I think. the droid looks kinda cool but i want a total touch screen phone that does what my BB storm 1 should do. either way im excited for ya all. I get to join the fun in 24 days. (and not a day sooner i checked.) lol

  5. #45
    TommyGrubz's Avatar
    TommyGrubz is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Virginia Beach
    PIN
    stripes on
    Device
    8330 / 9530 / M
    OS
    VZW official Curve O
    Posts
    501
    Quote Originally Posted by polar135 View Post
    11.21.09, and then i will take part in the fun. I think. the droid looks kinda cool but i want a total touch screen phone that does what my BB storm 1 should do. either way im excited for ya all. I get to join the fun in 24 days. (and not a day sooner i checked.) lol
    Did you call and ask? Or is your 1 year up in January?



  6. #46
    nino1831 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Santa Cruz
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.320
    Posts
    12
    i have a s1 and got a free s2 all you have to do is call verizon tell them the S1 is a crap phone and if they dont upgrade you to a free s2 you will cancel ALL your services and that if they cant get you the s2 for free then to cancel services then an there!

  7. #47
    HarlyFan's Avatar
    HarlyFan is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Powell, Ohio
    PIN
    It on the JACKASS!
    Device
    9530 Storm 9550 Storm2
    OS
    5.0.0.530 by Lyricidal
    Posts
    469
    Quote Originally Posted by nino1831 View Post
    i have a s1 and got a free s2 all you have to do is call verizon tell them the S1 is a crap phone and if they dont upgrade you to a free s2 you will cancel ALL your services and that if they cant get you the s2 for free then to cancel services then an there!
    I dont think this is going to work that easily, otherwise EVERYONE will be getting a NEW S2 for free......Not going to happen!!!

  8. #48
    nino1831 is offline BlackBerryOS Friend
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Santa Cruz
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.320
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by HarlyFan View Post
    I dont think this is going to work that easily, otherwise EVERYONE will be getting a NEW S2 for free......Not going to happen!!!
    it worked for me

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •