Thread: Just got my s2

PIN
    stripes on
    Device
    8330 / 9530 / M
    OS
    VZW official Curve O
    Quote Originally Posted by sunkast View Post
    How come none of you new Storm 2 owners are calling the Web Show voicemail to let me know how you like it?

248-956-0490
    Still busy playing with our new awesomeness. Will I be able to get through this time??!! :lmao:

sunkast Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyGrubz View Post
    Still busy playing with our new awesomeness. Will I be able to get through this time??!! :lmao:
    Yes. Right now it is set to take voicemail only. When I am doing the show, I can open it up for live calls.

PIN
    30FB551F
    Device
    BlackBerry Stor
    OS
    Now we just need to get a nice OS leak :haha: to make the day even better :1244:

PIN
    not for sharing
    Device
    Droix X FTW
    OS
    11.21.09, and then i will take part in the fun. I think. the droid looks kinda cool but i want a total touch screen phone that does what my BB storm 1 should do. either way im excited for ya all. I get to join the fun in 24 days. (and not a day sooner i checked.) lol

PIN
    stripes on
    Device
    8330 / 9530 / M
    OS
    VZW official Curve O
    Quote Originally Posted by polar135 View Post
    11.21.09, and then i will take part in the fun. I think. the droid looks kinda cool but i want a total touch screen phone that does what my BB storm 1 should do. either way im excited for ya all. I get to join the fun in 24 days. (and not a day sooner i checked.) lol
    Did you call and ask? Or is your 1 year up in January?

Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    i have a s1 and got a free s2 all you have to do is call verizon tell them the S1 is a crap phone and if they dont upgrade you to a free s2 you will cancel ALL your services and that if they cant get you the s2 for free then to cancel services then an there!

PIN
    It on the JACKASS!
    Device
    9530 Storm 9550 Storm2
    OS
    5.0.0.530 by Lyricidal
    Quote Originally Posted by nino1831 View Post
    i have a s1 and got a free s2 all you have to do is call verizon tell them the S1 is a crap phone and if they dont upgrade you to a free s2 you will cancel ALL your services and that if they cant get you the s2 for free then to cancel services then an there!
    I dont think this is going to work that easily, otherwise EVERYONE will be getting a NEW S2 for free......Not going to happen!!!

Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by HarlyFan View Post
    I dont think this is going to work that easily, otherwise EVERYONE will be getting a NEW S2 for free......Not going to happen!!!
    it worked for me

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast