Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 9 to 16 of 116

Thread: Just got my s2

  1. #9
    Le0_Br4zuC4's Avatar
    Le0_Br4zuC4 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Miami
    PIN
    30FB551F
    Device
    BlackBerry Stor
    OS
    5.0.0.320
    Posts
    398
    Quote Originally Posted by Orio View Post
    Just got mine too and so far LOVIN' IT !!! Still setting it up. Themes seem to work like S1 with .328 Have to do the same to gat rid of white bars. Plazmic fix should be forthcoming I would assume.
    Yeah I'm still putting all my music and stuff on it then I worry about themes and apps ... The new click its a little weird bc i'm used to the S1 but i'm loving it ... AND IT FEELS GOOD TO SEE MY APP MEMORY AT 124MB :haha::laugh2:



  2. #10
    manofice's Avatar
    manofice is offline BlackBerryOS Addict
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Charlotte
    Device
    Bold 9930
    OS
    7.0.0.353
    Posts
    701
    congrats i'm jealous

  3. #11
    Dukins's Avatar
    Dukins is offline BlackBerryOS Enthusiast
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Indianapolis
    PIN
    3117DA67
    Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.320
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by quiet1 View Post
    :aargh4:Well goooooood for u!!!!!!!!!:aargh4: yes I'm jealous:17::evil::laugh2:...i'm trying to hold off till December, when my 2yrs is up, so i can upgrade....it's gonna b sooo hard. But i'm waiting for the review to pile up...seems like everyone is just having too much fun at the moment, since i haven't seen any review.
    It might be a good idea to do the annual upgrade, this way you can renew this time next year for the next latest and greatest phone. LOL My ne2 was 01/2010, but it just made more sense for me to annual.


    Congrats on your s2. I get mine tomorrow before 3! :hail:



  4. #12
    quiet1 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    NY
    PIN
    up
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    Stock 5.0.0.320
    Posts
    330
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukins View Post
    It might be a good idea to do the annual upgrade, this way you can renew this time next year for the next latest and greatest phone. LOL My ne2 was 01/2010, but it just made more sense for me to annual.


    Congrats on your s2. I get mine tomorrow before 3! :hail:

    Well the thing is I have the family plan w/ 3lines. I'm the primary, my dad is second and my sis. My dad has the same phone I think since 1880's lol he uses the phone maybe once a day for like 5mins the most lol other than that he doesn't really need a cell so he doesn't really bother to upgrade. So i used his to upgrade to S1, and I'll b using mine to upgrade to S2, so yea I'm spacing it out so every yr I'll have a line that I can upgrade on...lol It's wat happens when u have people on the line who just need a phone for "just incase i need to call someone":laugh2::laugh2:

  5. #13
    Bboyeruga's Avatar
    Bboyeruga is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted Follow Bboyeruga On Twitter
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Athens, GA
    Device
    Blackberry Storm 9550
    OS
    .320
    Posts
    278
    Just got mine and the only thing I can say is...
    WOW
    ...The screen is so "soft". You barely have to push it to type and it is so weird coming from the S1. I'm kinda surprised I haven't busted through the S2 cuz of the pressure I was so used to pressing on the S1. I'm on my way to get rid of all the crap from verizon then to upload some music and stuff. But seriously, the phone is incredible and you'd be a fool to wait if you had the choice.



  6. #14
    Le0_Br4zuC4's Avatar
    Le0_Br4zuC4 is offline BlackBerryOS Gifted
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Miami
    PIN
    30FB551F
    Device
    BlackBerry Stor
    OS
    5.0.0.320
    Posts
    398
    Quote Originally Posted by Bboyeruga View Post
    Just got mine and the only thing I can say is...
    WOW
    ...The screen is so "soft". You barely have to push it to type and it is so weird coming from the S1. I'm kinda surprised I haven't busted through the S2 cuz of the pressure I was so used to pressing on the S1. I'm on my way to get rid of all the crap from verizon then to upload some music and stuff. But seriously, the phone is incredible and you'd be a fool to wait if you had the choice.
    it is, and notice I am typing WAY faster on it already, I'm just loving it :haha: Congratulation to all of us S2 owners :-D

  7. #15
    Natemz's Avatar
    Natemz is offline BlackBerryOS Wizard Follow Natemz On Twitter
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Nashville, Tennessee
    PIN
    DROOOOIIII
    Device
    Droid X
    Posts
    3,210
    I hate (envy) all of you! :evil:

  8. #16
    bgunckel's Avatar
    bgunckel is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    .148 Hybrid v6
    Posts
    130
    Quote Originally Posted by quiet1 View Post
    :aargh4:Well goooooood for u!!!!!!!!!:aargh4: yes I'm jealous:17::evil::laugh2:...i'm trying to hold off till December, when my 2yrs is up, so i can upgrade....it's gonna b sooo hard. But i'm waiting for the review to pile up...seems like everyone is just having too much fun at the moment, since i haven't seen any review.
    I'm in the same boat. As a new Verizon customer I had to sign up for 2 years. I'll go to a 1-year contract next time, but it won't be until Nov. 2010. Hopefully, by then there will be a Verizon version of the iPhone, just for a little competition!

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •