Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Just got my s2

PIN
    30FD4F5D
    Device
    Storm 2- 9550
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyGrubz View Post
    I'm GUESSING that is only for BES? Or that the wifi signal from the router has to be strong enough?? I dunno...
    I'm on the phone with vzw right now trying to get it figured out. This lady doesn't have a friggin clue!!

I don't think it has anything to do with the signal from the router... My phone is sitting right here beside it!
    Last edited by oilman; 10-29-2009 at 07:29 PM.

PIN
    NING 1 "CO
    Device
    S2 and Wifey S1
    OS
    Lyric(705H)/607 OS P
    Quote Originally Posted by Fletchdude View Post
    Wirelessly posted

12 hours till S2 is in my hand!!!
    My "Free" S2 will be in my hands as well hopefully in the next 14 hrs...If i knew Droid was officially droppin on 11/6, i was gonna get vzw CS to give that for free instead, I did get a Sup of tech support to give me S2 for free:banana: ..I Great beginning of a weekend...

PIN
    30FD4F5D
    Device
    Storm 2- 9550
    OS
    All they could tell me about WiFi and sending/ receiving emails was that the security on my wireless network might not allow it? It's MY wireless network in my house, so I don't know what to do. I guess I'll try going somewhere else with WiFi and test it there.

Device
    Storm 2
    OS
    Call verizon tell them your having issues with the S1 ask them if you can change it for a different one. They will tell you about your upgrade you tell them your not gonna pay more money for a new phone when you payed for a phone already that they sold you that was COMPLETE CRAP. Tell them that the hardware is COMPLETE crap and that the new OS makes your phone restart and clicking is horrible. They will say we can send out a replacement phone out to you. Then you say ive had this phone replaced over 5 times for the same issue the CLICKING it doesnt matter if you send me 1 million new S1's the hardware is still the same crap as the one you sent back. tell them you have NO time to WAISTE PLAIN AND SIMPLE EITHER YOU UPGRADE MY PHONE FOR FREE TO A STORM 2 OR ILL TERMINATE MY SERVICES RIGHT NOW AND I WILL ADVICE MY FAMILY TO DO THE SAME(give them phone numbers ov VZW members you know and names they will look them up and be like FUCK!) and they will upgrade you to a FREE new S2 mark my word! its worked for me and four of my friends... i did the talking

i hope this helps you guys !! let me know if it works out for you guys :P

PIN
    stripes on
    Device
    8330 / 9530 / M
    OS
    VZW official Curve O
    Quote Originally Posted by nino1831 View Post
    Call verizon tell them your having issues with the S1 ask them if you can change it for a different one. They will tell you about your upgrade you tell them your not gonna pay more money for a new phone when you payed for a phone already that they sold you that was COMPLETE CRAP. Tell them that the hardware is COMPLETE crap and that the new OS makes your phone restart and clicking is horrible. They will say we can send out a replacement phone out to you. Then you say ive had this phone replaced over 5 times for the same issue the CLICKING it doesnt matter if you send me 1 million new S1's the hardware is still the same crap as the one you sent back. tell them you have NO time to WAISTE PLAIN AND SIMPLE EITHER YOU UPGRADE MY PHONE FOR FREE TO A STORM 2 OR ILL TERMINATE MY SERVICES RIGHT NOW AND I WILL ADVICE MY FAMILY TO DO THE SAME(give them phone numbers ov VZW members you know and names they will look them up and be like FUCK!) and they will upgrade you to a FREE new S2 mark my word! its worked for me and four of my friends... i did the talking

i hope this helps you guys !! let me know if it works out for you guys :P
    I mean... stuff like this ruins it for the people who actually have problems... we all know how the screen worked when we got it. I dunno... Good luck with your free phones everyone!

Oh, and BTW, the wifi "issue" was fixed already.

PIN
    EAPPLE...Y
    Device
    OS
    5.0.whatever is newe
    I went into the store today to again check out the S2. I have to say, I do want it...but I'm not convinced its all that much better. At least not worth the fight to get the early upgrade and still pay for it or add a line. Don't get me wrong, if someone gave me one I would gladly use it. I'm still contemplating, it did click better but not that much to me. Wifi would be cool, but I dont know how much I would really use it. I dont know, am I missing any key differences?

Device
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Rellims View Post
    I went into the store today to again check out the S2. I have to say, I do want it...but I'm not convinced its all that much better. At least not worth the fight to get the early upgrade and still pay for it or add a line. Don't get me wrong, if someone gave me one I would gladly use it. I'm still contemplating, it did click better but not that much to me. Wifi would be cool, but I dont know how much I would really use it. I dont know, am I missing any key differences?
    I have not used the Storm 1 but once in the store. I just got the Storm 2 and I love this phone. You should go back to the store and type and type and type some more on it. Type a hundred or perhaps two hundred words on it. Then see how you feel.

It's not that much money, is it? I just switched from my Tour, and get this, I took a taxi from my office to the Verizon store, and had him wait to take me back. So not only did I pay full price for the phone, which was $579. I paid $120 for the cab fair too.

Then on the Friday, the whole stock market took a major dive. Not a good week for me. But at least my phone kicks you know what.

Just got for it. You'll make more money later.

PIN
    EAPPLE...Y
    Device
    OS
    5.0.whatever is newe
    Wirelessly posted

"you will make more later" words to live by. I'm still debating and money is not the real issue. Its the wife keeps saying "another phone, it hasent even been a year" I would fight with VZW for a year before I want to fight with her........unless its a really sweet phone!

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast