Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS

i'm going for the "add a line"

just got back from the verizon store and they're going to hold one for me till tomorrow afternoon. i'm not eligible for an upgrade till 11/21 so i'm going to add a line for 10 bucks a month. it will either cost me 240 over 2 years or 175 ETF. i'm kinda justifying the cost (to myself) by realizing that now on my primary line i can get the new every two discount of 100 bucks(i have never made it that long before) in july of next year.that would cut my new line cost to either 140 or 75 bucks. so for the 140...that's just over 5 bucks a month. i can deal with that.

ps....if i have miscalculated in any way,don't correct me....don't ruin it!:1244:

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    just got back from the verizon store and they're going to hold one for me till tomorrow afternoon. i'm not eligible for an upgrade till 11/21 so i'm going to add a line for 10 bucks a month. it will either cost me 240 over 2 years or 175 ETF. i'm kinda justifying the cost (to myself) by realizing that now on my primary line i can get the new every two discount of 100 bucks(i have never made it that long before) in july of next year.that would cut my new line cost to either 140 or 75 bucks. so for the 140...that's just over 5 bucks a month. i can deal with that.

ps....if i have miscalculated in any way,don't correct me....don't ruin it!:1244:
    I so want to crush you right now

Device
    Bold 9930
    OS
    just call them up and ask them to let you resign early it's only a month and tons of people are doing it.

PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by manofice View Post
    just call them up and ask them to let you resign early it's only a month and tons of people are doing it.
    i'll try that first tomorrow but i asked today and they said no. they can do it early if your upgrading after 2 years but the early upgrade (1 year) on a primary line has to be after 1 year...or so they tell me..

PIN
    up
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    Stock 5.0.0.320

I think ur not alone, I'm sure there's more than a hand full that's debating the same thing. I thought about this, but I'm gonna hold off till December, when my 2yrs is up..i'm the primary line and i used another line to update to the S1. I planned it out so I have line available for upgrade every yr..lol

PIN
    's and nee
    Device
    OS
    It's funny...I went to VZW today for an exchange on my Tour and played dumb about the 9550. The manager (just happened to be the one helping me) said 9550 training is being done in the back of their store right now but they don't have inventory or a release date.

I stopped in at Best Buy and saw the dummy model with no literature. I asked them several questions and was told the middle of November for launch.

Apparently the only people with a clue are the ones on this forum LOL...

PIN
    up
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    Stock 5.0.0.320
    i'll try that first tomorrow but i asked today and they said no. they can do it early if your upgrading after 2 years but the early upgrade (1 year) on a primary line has to be after 1 year...or so they tell me..

Hmmm so like my earlier post states, my primary line will b eligible for update at the end of december, so if I try to do an early upgrade like ur saying...will i still get the xtra $100 off the phone that usually happens when upgrading the primary line

PIN
    30FB551F
    Device
    BlackBerry Stor
    OS
    They can give you a early upgrade, you sill sign for anothe 2 years and you will be paying the one year price, the phone would $50.00 up. Now, depends on who will be helping you, if they want to do they can get it done, they will need to get a manager to change the upgrade date for you. If they know you will be adding a line they might not do it, they make more money on new lines

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast