Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by quiet1 View Post
    Hmmm so like my earlier post states, my primary line will b eligible for update at the end of december, so if I try to do an early upgrade like ur saying...will i still get the xtra $100 off the phone that usually happens when upgrading the primary line
    if your the primary on a family plan you can upgrade after 1 year even if your on a 2 year plan. you won't get the new every two 100 bucks but you will get the 100 mail in rebate. it would be 179 for you.

PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by TemperamentalMan View Post
    It's funny...I went to VZW today for an exchange on my Tour and played dumb about the 9550. The manager (just happened to be the one helping me) said 9550 training is being done in the back of their store right now but they don't have inventory or a release date.

I stopped in at Best Buy and saw the dummy model with no literature. I asked them several questions and was told the middle of November for launch.

Apparently the only people with a clue are the ones on this forum LOL...
    my store was "in the know" i guess...they said it was releasing tomorrow and they had a case of them in the back.

PIN
    up
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    Stock 5.0.0.320
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    if your the primary on a family plan you can upgrade after 1 year even if your on a 2 year plan. you won't get the new every two 100 bucks but you will get the 100 mail in rebate. it would be 179 for you.

Ooo didn't know that. I figured as much about the $100 NE2. Thanks

PIN
    if you can
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.230 Shrunk!!!!
    you do realize that your etf goes down 5 dollars every month. Its not 175 anymore it just starts at that

PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by watkins View Post
    you do realize that your etf goes down 5 dollars every month. Its not 175 anymore it just starts at that
    cool..i knew it went down but didn't know how much. i may just pay the extra 10 a month though...i won't miss it

Device
    Blackberry Storm 9550
    OS
    I've got a similar problem. I'm not the primary and I got my s1 the day it came out. But on my profile on verizon website it says under my number that "Eligible to upgrade with discounted pricing.Your contract end date is 12/02/10". So does this mean I can get it for 179 or what?

PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bboyeruga View Post
    I've got a similar problem. I'm not the primary and I got my s1 the day it came out. But on my profile on verizon website it says under my number that "Eligible to upgrade with discounted pricing.Your contract end date is 12/02/10". So does this mean I can get it for 179 or what?
    you will have to pay full price....or add a line

Device
    Storm/Tour
    OS
    I think i am in the same boat as the guy above, please advise me if im not.
    I bought my storm and sign up with Verizon on that Nov/21. I signed a 2 year contract with them, what would be the pricing or what can i do to get this S2 at the lowest price?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast