Storm 2 Rumor :(

Thread: Storm 2 Rumor :(

jlevy73 is offline BlackBerryOS Einstein
    Device
    9630/9550/9530/
    Liked
    6 times

Storm 2 Rumor :(

I have been hearing a bad rumor all day long with respect to the Storm 2 and that is, it will require an OS update out of the box. I really do hope that it is a bad rumor but considering I have now heard from over a half dozen people, figured I would share this with you all. Does this not sound like a bad case of deja vu...

cj100570 is offline BlackBerryOS Inspired Follow cj100570 On Twitter
    PIN
    306051B3
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    Liked
    0 times
    Quote Originally Posted by jlevy73 View Post
    I have been hearing a bad rumor all day long with respect to the Storm 2 and that is, it will require an OS update out of the box. I really do hope that it is a bad rumor but considering I have now heard from over a half dozen people, figured I would share this with you all. Does this not sound like a bad case of deja vu...
    Sounds to me like maybe they changed something after it was manufactured and shipped. When I got my iPhone on launch day there was an update pushed to it at the end of that week. Hell, I just upgraded my Storm last night to .328 and low & behold connecting it to DM tonight showed an update to the core components that needed to be installed. It's the nature of the beast; technology marches on relentlessly. :1244:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Semper Paratus"