PIN
    the tail on the donkey!
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    v5.0.0.xxx
    Quote Originally Posted by paco_ut View Post
    umm...what's the "little trick"?
    Hit the BB button to go to the app screen, hit it again & select Options & change the Layout to the Today... Save then go back & change the Layout back to Two Rows & Save again. You'll need to do it after any sort of reset though.

~X

Device
    Storm
    OS
    X...Thanks for the reply! although.. is the 'trick' supposed to fix the issue when the phone is in 'landscape mode' and shows to bars on either side? I'm using the android theme....have tried a couple other themes; are doing the same thing.
    Thx in advance..
    ~f

Device
    Storm
    OS
    OS 5.0.xxx
    I am also having the issue with the new storm OS and white bars on the theme's. Went with a buddy of mine to get his storm 2 this morning and it is having the same issue with the themes..... plazmic hurry

Device
    Storm

Theme

I'm also having trouble with my Theme. It is looking for Media Center which I no longer find on the new version of the Storm software. I kind of liked that all the media was available under one icon.

Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    everyone thinks this is going to be a plazmic change....there is no reason for rim to have made it act this way. Im guessing that they will fix the os before releasing a new version of plazmic. As of right now they cant really tell people that they can customize the look of their phone like they had said before when i went into my verizon store for the storm 1. Dont count on it being any time soon but the sooner the better of course

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12