Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Device
    Motorola Droid
    OS
    Android 2.0
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    I am in agreement blan, simple fact that they got burnt soo bad on the tour release and started cracking down after that. i am hoping that most people would understand that and wait for their 1yr upgrade or see what happens.
    question regarding the "1 year upgrade"...

is that something that is automatic or you have to ask & receive? my account shows an upgrade coming in 9/2010, whereas my 1 year anniversary is in Feb 2010....I could handle waiting until February, but next September is going to be tough....(I know...why'd I sign the contract...)

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by C6StingRay View Post
    question regarding the "1 year upgrade"...

is that something that is automatic or you have to ask & receive? my account shows an upgrade coming in 9/2010, whereas my 1 year anniversary is in Feb 2010....I could handle waiting until February, but next September is going to be tough....(I know...why'd I sign the contract...)
    You have to be the primary on a 59.99 or higher price plan I beleive and have had the existing price plan for 10months

Device
    Bold 9930
    OS
    I know that it is "known" that the S2 will release tomorrow but my corp version rep just told me 100% it is going to be released tomorrow

Edit: Found out I can't even early upgrade till April, which sucks
    Last edited by manofice; 10-27-2009 at 01:02 PM.

Device
    Motorola Droid
    OS
    Android 2.0
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    You have to be the primary on a 59.99 or higher price plan I beleive and have had the existing price plan for 10months
    I think I just hit 10 months, so I may make a call....

Does anyone know if Iphone owners got any kind of upgrade compensation from AT&T when the new Iphone came out a year later? I know there is nothing that says Verizon has to do the same thing, but was just wondering what special pricing or upgrade consideration people got from AT&T when the new Iphone came out.....seems somewhat comparable anyway....maybe?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123