Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by apuntsel View Post
    Would think that the phone will remember the SSID and password and would reconnect automatically when in range, no?
    I would assume not because you would still have to turn the wifi on.. if I remember its either network or wifi not both at once.. you may want to wait for someone smarter to answer but I dont know if it would save those settings or not

Device
    HTC Thunderbolt
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    I would assume not because you would still have to turn the wifi on.. if I remember its either network or wifi not both at once.. you may want to wait for someone smarter to answer but I dont know if it would save those settings or not
    Gotcha ... I just assumed (i know i shouldn't) that both could be on all the time like on a winmo device (my old xv6800).

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by apuntsel View Post
    Gotcha ... I just assumed (i know i shouldn't) that both could be on all the time like on a winmo device (my old xv6800).
    and they very well could have that ability remember I said I think lol

Device
    Storm 9530
    The 28th is making no sense. I have seen NO marketing!! How do they plan on selling this thing?

I heard BOGO is on for the Storm2.

PIN
    EAPPLE...Y
    Device
    OS
    5.0.whatever is newe
    I just came from the VZW store and take it for what its worth; the rep there said a very likely release date of the 28th but it could get pushed. He also said the way the BOGO offer is worded as "all blackberrys" means the S2 will be BOGO until mid November.

Obviously not the most reliable source so take it with a grain of salt.

PIN
    30FB551F
    Device
    BlackBerry Stor
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by markdental View Post
    The 28th is making no sense. I have seen NO marketing!! How do they plan on selling this thing?

I heard BOGO is on for the Storm2.
    I could be wrong, but could the reason of no marketing its because vzw wants to launch the phone in "secret" before at&t and maybe start marketing the S2 when device is launched?

PIN
    30FB551F
    Device
    BlackBerry Stor
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by Rellims View Post
    I just came from the VZW store and take it for what its worth; the rep there said a very likely release date of the 28th but it could get pushed. He also said the way the BOGO offer is worded as "all blackberrys" means the S2 will be BOGO until mid November.

Obviously not the most reliable source so take it with a grain of salt.
    employees on store level know as much as we do here, they don't know as of now if launch will be pushed and BOGO it is for all blackberries including S2, buy one blackberry get a second (equal of less retail value) for free.

PIN
    EAPPLE...Y
    Device
    OS
    5.0.whatever is newe
    Wirelessly posted

Well here we are allegedly 72 hours from the rumored release date and no official word? Doubts a creeping into my high hopes....

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast