Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Device
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    Take this for what its worth. I have a friend that is an authorized retailer for vzw... which in turn means they find and get everything absolutely last. With that said, this person has gotten the dummy device for the Motorola 755 replacement.. that device doesnt even have a rumored release date. With that said they also have an agreement in the contract with VZW that, VZW will release any training, and info documents about a newly released phone by 3 business days prior to the release of the phone.(soft launch or not) that 3 business day rule would have been yesterday. i had my friend check at the close of business today and there is NO, absolutely no info on their system about this. Like I said at the beginning take this for what its worth
    Well 3 Bus days could be if they were allowing indirect to sell them yet. They prob have a clause that allows them to do this.

Plus I could call monday three business days as a stretch, not that I would if I were a businessman, which I am.

But I'm just playing Devil's advocate

PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    Quote Originally Posted by FuzzieBalzonya View Post
    Well 3 Bus days could be if they were allowing indirect to sell them yet. They prob have a clause that allows them to do this.

Plus I could call monday three business days as a stretch, not that I would if I were a businessman, which I am.

But I'm just playing Devil's advocate
    the way it is explained to me is that the indirects may or may not get a phone at the time vzw releases it(usually not), but vzw is required by the contract to release the training to the indirect 3 business days prior to the vzw launch.. but I do see your point.. but not Monday.. thats the 20th which is technically only 2

Device
    Tour
    OS
    Here is my two cents.. There is to much "my friend who works for vzw...my cousin who has a friend as a rep there said..." there is to much he said she said stuff going around. We can go back and forth about this every day. What is trying to prove one person wrong or right going to do? Nothing. We're all waiting for the same thing. When some one on the east coast gets it, people on the west coast will get it too. I do hope it is this month because frankly I want my 2 Storms 2's now!

PIN
    if you can
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.230 Shrunk!!!!
    I agree with Brett. I don't care when it's released because no matter when it's out I will be picking one up.

I know how about when it drop, it drops and everyone stop guessing oh its this date or this date! lol sheesh tired of seeing all the dumb dates sheesh

PIN
    if you can
    Device
    9530 Storm
    OS
    5.0.0.230 Shrunk!!!!
    childrens opinions don't count :lol:

Quote Originally Posted by watkins View Post
    childrens opinions don't count :lol:

HEY no taking twitter talk to forums!!!

fftopic:

PIN