Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 17 to 24 of 26

  1. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    7days
    cool...i'm thinkin now...my son was going to be SOL for the storm2 but i'm thinkin i will get the BOGO and ETF his old storm plan,then we can both have storm2's.



  2. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    PIN
    306796D0
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    5.0.0.328
    Posts
    27
    Wirelessly posted

    I'd be in for the bogo on Storm2 - even though my wife would have a phone way beyond her technical aptitude !

    Jeff

  3. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by catstide View Post
    cool...i'm thinkin now...my son was going to be SOL for the storm2 but i'm thinkin i will get the BOGO and ETF his old storm plan,then we can both have storm2's.
    I am going to redo this post as the last one was very confusing. Ok since you are all talking about adding a new line and upgrading one of yours.. or even if you are going to add lines to do BOGO if it happens. This next process is the proper way to do it to avoid problems .

    Go get the new BOGO phones. After, whether it be the same day or next or whenever, put the new BB's on the lines you want them on(i.e.-555-555-5550 is your existing line, you add 555-555-5551. Take the BB you added on the 5551 and put it on the 5550), then activate another old phone on the new line(i.e.-take a phone that doesn't require data and activate it on the new 5551 line). After that basically wait til you get your first months bill for the new line to cancel. reason being- when you add a line there is a 30 day worry free guarantee which waives the ETF... but you have to send the phone back if you do that. So wait until after that then cancel the new line pay the ETF and voila. does this make better sense?
    Last edited by jnepsa; 10-17-2009 at 10:39 AM.



  4. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    where it is warm...
    PIN
    TO Beans & Rice
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    its a hybrid.. fuel efficient
    Posts
    227
    Quote Originally Posted by Rellims View Post
    If it releases at $199 + $175 ETF = $375 for S2, I could swing that...probably not the $600.
    plus any applicable rebates... :1244:

  5. #21
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by wolvrne1 View Post
    plus any applicable rebates... :1244:
    the 199 would be after rebates... dont forget you will have on your first months bill month, month in advance, and activation fee.. so add on about another 60-75 dollars to the 199+175+75=449



  6. #22
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Device
    9530
    OS
    5.0.0.238 / 415
    Posts
    99
    Too confusing.... I am eligible for my yearly upgrade 2/1/10
    See what happens when you have 5 lines.. They give you perks. I forgot what they call it. I think Verizon rewards or somthing. I also get 25% off all accessories.

  7. #23
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    bama
    PIN
    what's tha
    Device
    DROID
    OS
    2.0
    Posts
    1,210
    Quote Originally Posted by jnepsa View Post
    I am going to redo this post as the last one was very confusing. Ok since you are all talking about adding a new line and upgrading one of yours.. or even if you are going to add lines to do BOGO if it happens. This next process is the proper way to do it to avoid problems .

    Go get the new BOGO phones. After, whether it be the same day or next or whenever, put the new BB's on the lines you want them on(i.e.-555-555-5550 is your existing line, you add 555-555-5551. Take the BB you added on the 5551 and put it on the 5550), then activate another old phone on the new line(i.e.-take a phone that doesn't require data and activate it on the new 5551 line). After that basically wait til you get your first months bill for the new line to cancel. reason being- when you add a line there is a 30 day worry free guarantee which waives the ETF... but you have to send the phone back if you do that. So wait until after that then cancel the new line pay the ETF and voila. does this make better sense?
    a little but still a bit confused(i'm slow:baby
    to get the BOGO i will have to upgrade an existing line (5550) and open a new line (5551)...i'm assuming when i get home i need to change the 5551 line to the dummy phone and then change the other new BB to my other existing (4444) line....then cancel 5551 after my 30 days...right?

  8. #24
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    ohio
    PIN
    ch me then
    Device
    9550 Storm 2
    OS
    5.0.0.428
    Posts
    4,387
    Quote Originally Posted by boogeeman69 View Post
    Too confusing.... I am eligible for my yearly upgrade 2/1/10
    See what happens when you have 5 lines.. They give you perks. I forgot what they call it. I think Verizon rewards or somthing. I also get 25% off all accessories.
    so does anyone else on a price plan of 59.99 or higher :bigeyes:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •