Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

PIN
    up
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    Stock 5.0.0.320
    Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78 View Post
    Ya, I'm hoping for an october release, but I want to make sure that this phone is well put together and we are not stuck waiting for new OS's to leak to make this the phone it should have been.

yea I think VZW is trying to make sure of that too, that's y i wouldn't b surprised if the phone drops in November.

PIN
    up
    Device
    Storm 9550
    OS
    Stock 5.0.0.320
    I just looked at the Wallpaper...i sure hope it doesn't come with that! lol

PIN
    TO Beans & Rice
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    its a hybrid.. fuel efficient
    my understanding is that the STORM 2 is going to launch with VZW on 10/21. This comes from a very reliable source... waiting now to get pricing info, but as we already
    are aware it will be BOGO... will post pricing info once I receive the info.

PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    OK guys for all of you who are wondering what that date code means on the bottom of the flyer, here it is. you all no i have insides. OK first this picture is from the vzw warehouse. second that date code at the bottom is the date the poster should be posted. which is the 10/28 so now we should still be receiveing the s2 on 10/25 or around that time. VZW will be getting pre shipments in the next week or so. mostly dummy phones and displays. Also for those that pre ordered it will get it so. Which are Employees first. so ave a good day now. Viva Storm 2/Odin

PIN
    Ask Me
    Device
    OS
    Personalized Hybrid
    Quote Originally Posted by RANDYRKELLY View Post
    OK guys for all of you who are wondering what that date code means on the bottom of the flyer, here it is. you all no i have insides. OK first this picture is from the vzw warehouse. second that date code at the bottom is the date the poster should be posted. which is the 10/28 so now we should still be receiveing the s2 on 10/25 or around that time. VZW will be getting pre shipments in the next week or so. mostly dummy phones and displays. Also for those that pre ordered it will get it so. Which are Employees first. so ave a good day now. Viva Storm 2/Odin
    Thank you for the update Randy your insight is always appreciated!

PIN
    TO Beans & Rice
    Device
    Storm 9530
    OS
    its a hybrid.. fuel efficient
    check this out... notice what it states for the launch date.

3. BlackBerry Storm 2 What’s New? Launch date 10/21 - Retail
    The BlackBerry® Storm offers state-of-the-art multimedia features with the ease of communication and connectivity that people expect from BlackBerry Smartphone. Powerful, impressive and out of the ordinary it’s the next BlackBerry Storm.

PIN
    Not Requir
    Device
    Incredible
    OS
    Android
    Wirelessly posted (Stormy 4)

Quote Originally Posted by Seanren78
    Thank you for the update Randy your insight is always appreciated!
    Np ill keep you posted on more news.

Device
    Droid
    OS
    Android 2.0
    You left out the VZW reps have begun to train on the Storm2, The call center reps also have begun. Also " S2 like software will be available for the Storm1 shortly after S2 launch". that means 5.0 is right around the corner

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast